Favourite bromance?

Andy Shandy

Fucked if I know
Jun 7, 2010
Or womance(with or without the dash, there's still something off about that word), which is obviously the female version of a bromance? (also can be called Heterosexual Life Partners [http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/HeterosexualLifePartners], assuming they both are straight

I ask this because I'm a big fan of House, Scrubs, Boston Legal, The Big Bang Theory and Community (I think liking both of the latter shows seems to be some sort of phenomenom judging by the hate in various forums/Youtube videoes), all shows which have bromances in them (House and Wilson, JD and Turk, Denny Crane and Alan Shore, Raj and Howard, and Troy and Abed respectively).

So I've noticed that a lot of my favourite shows have had bromances in them and felt like asking what the forum's personal favourite bromances (across any medium you want) are.

And this has to be posted of course

And.....go!

General Twinkletoes

Suppository of Wisdom
Jan 24, 2011
Sherlock and watson from the modern BBC show. It's hilarious how it's obvious the writers are also shipping them :p

Cheery Lunatic

Aug 18, 2009
TROY AND ABED IN THE MOOOOOORNING.

Sherlock and Watson in the BBC show (fuck you Tumblr and screw you batshit crazy yaoi fangirls).
Kotetsu & Barnaby from Tiger & Bunny (again, see above)
Drake & Sully from Uncharted
Barney & Ted
Tim Drake & Dick Grayson

My head is empty. I'm gonna punch myself later for forgetting someone, but whatever

Reginald

May 9, 2012
Jay and Silent Bob
Cheech and Chong
Jables and Rage Cage
Elvis and Black JFK
Beavis and Butt-head

Shock and Awe

Winter is Coming
Sep 6, 2008
Shepard and Garrus is my favorite, I know its awesome because it reminds me of how me and my friends act with each other.

Dectomax

Jun 17, 2010
Ewan McGregor and Charlie Borman - A real life Bromance AND they traveled around the world on MOTORBIKES the LONG way round.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Chandler and Joey from Friends. The original Bromance well ok there were probably others Bromance during the 90's shows era.

Sehnsucht Engel

Apr 18, 2009
Bromance would be Jd and turk. Womance would be Nana and Hachi from Nana (assuming that they never hook up, but I don't think so. I haven't watched the whole anime yet)

Dr Jones

Join the Bob Dylan Fangroup!
Jun 23, 2010
GeneralTwinkle said:
Sherlock and watson from the modern BBC show. It's hilarious how it's obvious the writers are also shipping them :p
Oh I totally forgot that one, definitely the best bromance I've seen! Goddamn the show is just so fu'ing awesome.

Elementary - Dear Watson

RIP Eleuthera, I will miss you
Nov 9, 2010
Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince...

No, not really! Although it is a good one!

I like the Matt Damon and Ben Affleck real life one that used to be going! Seeing them in Kevin Smith movies is always fun, and they did work well together!

My favourite has to be the Sherlock/Watson one though... for obvious reasons! :/ I would also prefer it if all versions of Watson had moustaches too! Even Martin Freeman's! They are also the best bromance... the Martin Freeman/Benedict Cumberbatch BBC version!

A great one is the Alan Davies/Stephen Fry chemistry on QI! There is a lot of serious fun had between those two on set!

Finally, the Ian Hislop and Paul Merton real life bromance on Have I Got News For You is great! They have worked together on that programme for so long that their chemistry is now spot on! You can tell they enjoy working together!

DanielBrown

Dangerzone!
Dec 3, 2010
Definetly Chad and Lance, from Critical Miss.
I miss Lance(or was it Chad?), bro. :(

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/comics/critical-miss/8596-Children-of-Steam-6-Carrying-the-Light

Absimilliard

Only you can read this.
Nov 4, 2009
I'm thorn between either Nick Frost & Simon Pegg or their characters in Spaced. Or in Hot Fuzz. Or in Paul. Or in Shaun of the Dead...

Mar 9, 2010
Holden and Banky from Chasing Amy. Man that was a great film, largely because of their unsaid bromance. Those guys are so tight they almost have a threesome too, just to save their bromance from doom.

bojackx

Nov 14, 2010
Shepard and Garrus - Mass Effect

or

House and Wilson - House

Both are just awesome.