Favourite game ever?

Mr Fatherland

Nov 10, 2008
I'm not gonna be all snooty and say some obscure 90's PC RPG. For me Oblivion. Over 3000 saves and 300+ hours. The world, the lore, the canon and the feel. Morrowind was played and forgotten. I wouldn't touch that again with a shitty barge pole. It's all about Skyrim baby!

blankedboy

Feb 7, 2009
SirBryghtside said:
PoisonUnagi said:
SirBryghtside said:
PoisonUnagi said:
SirBryghtside said:
Morrowind. Just... Morrowind.
What he said.

BUT THEN THERE IS DOOM
HAOW DO I CHOOSE?!?!?11!!?!!?
With this coin flip! Heads Morrowind, Tails Doom.

It may also be a double-headed coin :p
That doesn't mean it can't have four sides ;)
Touché!

But it's Morrowind. You know it is. How can a level-based, linear, storyless experience even compare to Morrowind's infinite possibilities?
Opinions :3
But mostly fun. I've yet to play a game that lives up to the intense run-and-gun feel that Doom did. Still, Morrowind's still tying it on my list.

(strife isn't linear :eek:)

godofallu

Jun 8, 2010
Halo would be my favorite game.

It's one of those games that has it all. Epic singleplayer, great coop, perfect multiplayer. The storyline and universe is interesting too.

Leemaster777

Feb 25, 2010
huntywoo97 said:
So, as the title says what is your favourite game of all time? Mine is either the Jak and daxter trilogy or bioshock I've played it about 5 times and I still need to complete it on the hardest difficulty
Bioshock is also my favorite game ever. Beaten it on every difficulty (including PS3 Survivor mode), gotten every trophy (except for one DLC trophy, got to get to that one sometime), and I've beaten it at least 7 times, maybe more.

Geekosaurus

Aug 14, 2010
Something really pretentious that only came out on the Commodore 64. No - it's Hitman Blood Money.

Yosato

Apr 5, 2010
Toss up between just two:
1: Oblivion - over 300 hours and max level on main file. For me nothing beats just wandering through Cyrodiil and finding new stuff. Just hope Skyrim will be just as good, and hopefully better :)

2: Ocarina of Time - No point in going into this one since everyone's anything I say has probably been said a million times already and better. I was in love with it for the first time I played it at age 7 and had to consult a newly starting out GameFAQS to get past the damn Desert. Can't wait for the 3DS remake.

Yosato

Apr 5, 2010
Mr Fatherland said:
I'm not gonna be all snooty and say some obscure 90's PC RPG. For me Oblivion. Over 3000 saves and 300+ hours. The world, the lore, the canon and the feel. Morrowind was played and forgotten. I wouldn't touch that again with a shitty barge pole. It's all about Skyrim baby!
You're officially the first person on this site I've seen who's ripped into Morrowind. Honestly I've never played it - I just posted Oblivion on this very thread. I'm considering playing it for that wait for Skyrim that is probably gonna feel like a century.

But seriously, is it good or bad? I'm kinda skeptical - everyone seems to say it's better than Oblivion but I honestly don't see any way how that can be true.

ks1234

Mar 12, 2011
bussinrounds said:
Mr Fatherland said:
Snooty ? I don't get it. If you like a game, you like a game.
Yeah, but you know you totally lol'd and the "shitty barge pole" comment.

player3141

May 16, 2011
Very difficult to decide, a tie between
portal
EVE online
Empires (HL2 mod, its essentially battlefield 2 on steroids)

Ir0n Squid

May 17, 2010
themyrmidon said:
Top 10:
1) Sins of a Solar Empire Trinity
^^^^Yay! Love that game too.

OT: (0.0) Are you serious? ONE game? Only ONE? I reject your delusion you call your "reality"...ok fine.

If I had to pick ONE game to represent my top, #1 game of all time I would have to choose KotOR. I played it for the first time after Mass Effect, Mass Effect 2, and DA:O. As of yet, none of them has been able to top it. It is probably the only game that I truly felt that I was the BACEMFIC (Bad Ass Chicken Eating Mother F***er In Charge) in the entire universe. And the story...par to none.

edens_shadow

May 18, 2011
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. It was just such an in depth game that really came out of nowhere for the N64. That said, Super Mario 64 holds a very close 2nd place in my heart.