Fear me mortals for I am a god moments.

ZehMadScientist

Oct 29, 2010
yanipheonu said:
Bisohock 2 multiplayer.

A bunch of guys are around a hacked turret, looking around for someone to shoot. I go invisible using a plasmid and sneak behind them. Without them noticing, I hack the turret, which begins shooting them. With its support I manage to take them all out. XD
Or when you get the Big Daddy suit. FEAR ME

In Pacman Championship Deluxe II DX (or whatever it's called) when you got this infinite number of ghosts behind you at speed 50, adrenaline pumping through your body, then grabbing the power pallet: I AM KROGAAAAAAN!!!!!

Medimorpho

Apr 11, 2011
Prototype, sneaking into a military base and easily slaughtering everyone inside. And just going on a bloody rampage through the city.

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, fighting legions of Stormtroopers using the Force, and mad lightsaber attacks.

Crysis, pushing into an enemy base, killing everyone, like by using speed to rush up and knock people 50ft away.

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, by getting into a battle royal with only the hidden blades, and coming out on top in a few seconds.

Aeonknight

Apr 8, 2011
Counter-Strike on a server that had a "betting on which team wins for $$$" mod. I was last alive on my team, vs at least 6 guys. Killed every last one. Lot of my teammates lost some money on that outcome... and it was glorious.

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
Well, there's when I'm cheating, of course, but that's what cheating is for.

However, I feel totally awesome as I waltz out into the wasteland...and kill everything I see. That's why I have multiple levels of "Lord Death".

Danceofmasks

Jul 16, 2010
Wait what ... Insanity on Mass Effect 2 is difficult? :O

(I'm serious. It's one of the easiest hard mode in video games, ever)

La Barata

Apr 13, 2010
Ironic Pirate said:
In Assassins Creed 2, I've made a habit of slaughtering entire groups of guards with only the hidden blades. If you work quickly enough, they won't even fight back, just sort of ***** at you before getting stabbed in the kidney.

It feels great when you jump into a group of ten guards (including those armored motherfuckers) and cut 'em all down in 15 seconds.
La Barata said:
Oblivion. Dusk/Dawnfang fully leveled, full Madness Armour. Everything I touch turns to die. Also, since I accidentally glitched the fuck out of my agility (long story) I can jump over lamp posts.

I did the rubber band trick to get my agility well into the hundreds, so in certain cities I can actually climb onto the ramparts and jump out into the wild. It's weird and glitchy, and it's crashed my PS3 a couple times, so I don't do it any more.
Oh GOD that's fun xD. That's the beauty of PC, if things start going apeshit, you can just noclip your way back into society. But seriously, I was level 8 and my agility was 135 xD. What do you mean rubber band trick, though?

Kopikatsu

May 27, 2010
Zone of the Enders. A sample of the dialogue from the people opposing me:

"Oh my God, what...what is he...he's attacking the colonies!"

"Millions of innocent civilians...YOU MONSTER!"

"W-We can't stop him! Fall back! FALL BA-GRAAAAAAAAAH!"

"Sir, We've just lost contact with the Ardonis Fleet! General Ripley is asking for reinforcemen-Ripley's fleet has just gone silent! All sectors...have...have been destroyed..."

"He's just one boy...WHY CAN'T WE STOP HIM? HE'S A MONSTER!"

Solo-Wing

Wanna have a bad time?
Dec 15, 2010
The ending of Half-Life 2. Blue gravity gun = DO NOT FUCK WITH ME!!!

Titan mutator in Unreal Tournament 3. Piss off little people. I will squish you.

Getting the Ultimate crest to full power in Chaos legion. I seriously don't have to do anything when Thanatos is out. He will just make it rain pain.

And the Infinite Launcher in Resident Evil 4. Any and all people can FUCK OFF.

Oh wait! I have more!

Beating Ruby Weapon in less then 10 turns on Final Fantasy VII. I was like: Seriously? Did I just do that? I cannot believe I found this thing hard.

Rage of the Gods/Titans in the God of War games.

and being called "Demon Lord of the Round Table" in Ace Combat Zero. Like HELL YEAH.

StellarViking said:
In Ace Combat 04/5/Zero, I always unlock Ace Difficulty with a bit of trouble on Expert. Once I get to Ace, though, it all goes away. All of a sudden, I dogfight and can take down every enemy without taking any damage. I will pursue enemy squadrons to the last man, and I can destroy every target on the map. Where is your god now, Belka? What good are your superweapons, Erusea? I am become death, destroyer of worlds. I am the alpha and the omega, the beginning and the end.
That is because there is little difference between Expert and Ace. Missiles will one-shot you in both, and enemy tactics are almost the exact same. Only differences really is that you do not heal when you go to reload on ammo. So Expert pretty much prepared you for it.

Drummie666

Jan 1, 2011
MW2 multiplayer

I do knife-only, as I can't stand the aim assist. I was playing SnD on terminal. It was 6v6, which very quickly turned into 1v6. They were all quickscoping. I lured them out one at a time and killed every single one of them. They all decided to rage quit after that.

Zantos

Jan 5, 2011
Ephraim J. Witchwood said:
I survived a direct hit from the Hammer of Dawn in the Gears of War 3 beta. Anya's arse is too perfect to die. :p
I am still really upset that throughout the beta I never got to fire it. Never showed up in the matches I was in, or if it did someone else took it. Disappoint :(

MetallicaRulez0

Aug 27, 2008
I rattled off 2 consecutive 25-0 Free-For-All games in Call of Duty 4 last week. Granted I was playing against complete morons, but I still felt like I was on top of the world.

SangRahl

Feb 11, 2009
AC:B - Counter and secondary attack kill cycle that ranged through dagger/knives, sword/wristgun, and on to relieving a Brute of his two-hander only to end the combat by impaling a captain 10ft away with an overhead throw. It was truly "epic" (and I VERY rarely use that term). All told, I think there were 15 to 18 bodies littering the ground around me.

M&B:W - Siege of a Vaegir castle with my own Nord & Rhodok troops. Follow the ramparts around to above the main reinforcement spawn area. Get my crossbowment and companions positioned on the ramparts before jumping down in the middle of the newest crowd with my Heavy Long Great Axe. We won through... Highest kill count of my companions: 12 My own: 38

M&W:W - Set up my battlelines (Huscarls in front and down the hill a bit, Sharpshooters just behind and above, Companions and Rangers from Custom Commander mod in rear ranks to snipe over the heads of the front ranks) and noticed that the opposing force was holding steady in stolid formation at their spawn. I ride off and around the battlefield to flank the other army and see what was going on. In the distance I see the enemy in two rows, with King Graveth atop his steed in the rear rank. (assumed it was him... the only Vaegir in the party who could afford a horse) I switch to first-person, zoom in, and line up my WIDE crosshairs (bloody inaccurate Heavy Throwing Axes, especially when on horseback)... I tilt WAY up towards the treetops, and let fly.
Head Shot, 110 damage
King Graveth knocked unconscious by Jarl Erik the Black.
Shot Distance: 67.47 meters

Captcha: ryounei under

repeating integers

Mar 17, 2010
Doing the second half of Arrival on Mass Effect 2 with my Infiltrator. I decided to be an improptu Ice Warrior (ahem) and so brought along my Bose-Einstein ice launcher thing and gave all my guns cryo ammo. I had saved the galaxy from certain destruction twice, and these guards really thought they had a chance of stopping me? I actually found myself shouting I HAVE DEFIED GODS AND DEMONS as I froze them to death and then shattered their corpses.

I always play on Normal, btw. Partly because that way, you ALWAYS feel like a god, but mostly because I don't play Mass Effect for the gameplay :p.

Ironic Pirate

May 21, 2009
La Barata said:
Ironic Pirate said:
In Assassins Creed 2, I've made a habit of slaughtering entire groups of guards with only the hidden blades. If you work quickly enough, they won't even fight back, just sort of ***** at you before getting stabbed in the kidney.

It feels great when you jump into a group of ten guards (including those armored motherfuckers) and cut 'em all down in 15 seconds.
La Barata said:
Oblivion. Dusk/Dawnfang fully leveled, full Madness Armour. Everything I touch turns to die. Also, since I accidentally glitched the fuck out of my agility (long story) I can jump over lamp posts.

I did the rubber band trick to get my agility well into the hundreds, so in certain cities I can actually climb onto the ramparts and jump out into the wild. It's weird and glitchy, and it's crashed my PS3 a couple times, so I don't do it any more.
Oh GOD that's fun xD. That's the beauty of PC, if things start going apeshit, you can just noclip your way back into society. But seriously, I was level 8 and my agility was 135 xD. What do you mean rubber band trick, though?
I found an inn with a low ceiling, and jumped up on the bar. The ceiling was low enough that I couldn't jump over the bar, my head hit the ceiling right away. I weighed down the jump button with something, and used a rubber band around the analog stick to keep my character pointing forward (so he wouldn't fall off) and just left it like that for awhile.

baddude1337

Taffer
Jun 9, 2010
Invading a Village with a massive army and a 100 foot creature, will picking people up and hurling then thousands of miles, whilst dropping stones on their houses.

Black and White 2 makes me feel like a bad-ass ************!

TheYellowCellPhone

Sep 26, 2009
Source mod Underhell. Near the end of the prologue.

Look, start the video around 5:55, but don't go past it too far if you don't want the mod to be spoiled.

Bullet time. Dual pistols. One man army breach. Yeah.

The Paradigm

Oct 12, 2009
Playing Red Faction Guerilla, Sand Pit. On big tower in pit w/ sniper. Tower gets blown up, I fall to ground and nearly die. Get up, camera is switched around, see guy coming up behind me, sledgehammer literally over his head about to smash me. I pull the trigger in panic, my guy whips around to face forwards, fires, and puts a sniper bullet clean through the guy's skull, milliseconds before he hits me.

I felt like a bullet god indeed