Fear me mortals for I am a god moments.

Sarah Kerrigan

Jan 17, 2010
During the Gears 3 beta, I got a 16 kill streak on team deathmatch. I felt like sucha god...Until I got shotgunned in the back by a gnasher...

Oh Well.

lukeyk

Feb 10, 2010
Fallout new vegas. Unarmed made that game way way too easy. Let alone with boone and E-de I'm not sure if that counts though as it ended up with me not killing anything but instead just walking around and watching Boone destroy everything from a mile away D:

Then you have ttt (Its a garry's mod gamemode(Trouble in terrorist town)) and I always feel like a god in that >.> As I seem to have the ability to always know who the traitor is(As your not told) so people assume I cheat :/

Reg5879

Jan 8, 2009
Any CoD game on Recruit...I LAUGH AT THE ENEMIES BULLETS!!!

But then you try playing CoD on Veteran and the game makes you its *****. :(

Resetti's_Replicas

Jan 18, 2010
A decent whipping weapon in Okami will do that. You can pull off 99-combos without much effort.

Now that I think about it perhaps that isn't the best example because you ARE a god.

Sinclair Solutions

Jul 22, 2010
Whenever you beat a Big Daddy or particularly massive boss (looking at you God of War). You just raise your hands in the air in triumph.

Sort of like this:

randomsix

Apr 20, 2009
starwarsgeek said:
First time playing Morrowind, I spent an in-game year doing anything BUT the main quest (faction quests, side quests, collecting unique gear, leveling, ect.)...I got the idea from my brother. Anyway, I finally make it to Dagoth Ur, and he makes the mandatory speech (you should join...I can't be stopped...you're fighting, then prepare to die!). He runs towards me, and I smack him ONCE with Chysamere. One-shotting the final boss...that feels pretty good.
Pros use the fang of Haynekhtnamet.

But yeah. There's just this terribly OP feeling that you can get in Morrowind that Oblivion just lacks.

Best use? Cliff Racer hunting. I dare you to prove me wrong.

Dr Snakeman

Apr 2, 2010
The rare few times I've played Batman: Arkham Asylum and kicked the asses of twenty guys with a single combo without being hit once. On hard mode.

Of course, it's less "I am a god" than it is "I am the goddamn Batman."

Same difference, though.

Idsertian

Legacy
Apr 8, 2011
Unlocking the higher end abilities in Prototype. I. AM. UNSTOPPABLE.

Destroy All Humans 1 & 2. Nothing kicks ass more than flinging tanks into the air with nothing but your mind, or summoning an alien beast to gobble up your foes in one bite.

Psi-Ops. Similar deal to DAH. Setting enemy troops on fire, then flinging them at each other will often elicit glee from me.

Red Faction: Guerrilla. You want some of me, puny EDF? HAMMER CHAAAAAAAAAAARGE! I will smash you into the ground with my spiky hammer, then I will blow up your fancy building by sticking a bomb to my car and driving it through the wall! HA! I will then shoot the wings off your planes with my nano-forge and watch them plummet to a fiery doom! MUAHAHA!

Getting my first MVP medal in a ranked match in the GoW 3 beta. *sniff* I never thought I'd be good enough.

Team Fortress 2. Play Spy. See Engy nest. Use C&D to sneak up to nest. Jump on dispenser. Disguise as Pyro. Uncloak. Stab Engy, sap sentry, dispenser and any teles. Escape. Feel awesome.

theonlyblaze2

Aug 20, 2010
Left 4 Dead 2. Finally was able to get me and my three buddies together on system link. We turn it to Expert and don't stop moving toward the goal the entire game. As we run to the helicopter, a Tank blasts me into a wall. He charges at me, and I fire my entire pistol clip at him. One bullet must have hit a propane tank, just about killing the Tank. Then he hits me again-throwing me right back to the helo.

Arisato-kun

Apr 22, 2009
Every time I play any fighting game ever with my friends.

If they took the time to practice instead of assuming knowing how to play one fighter decently = knowing how to play them all well then this would not be an issue. :p

Furioso

Jun 16, 2009
Back in the old days of CoD 2 I played the realism mod, basically even a single bullet from any gun can kill you, and if you are lucky enough to live you could bleed to death (you could bandage yourself) and your health did NOT come back, I was the last one alive on my team against about 6 guys, where one was a sniper, 2 had MP40s, and the others had Kar 98ks, I snuck up behind the sniper and a guy next to him with a kar, shot one then bashed the other, looked out the window and shot one of the MP40 guys, then turned around and killed the other MP40 guy, about 3 ultra tense seconds later as I was heading to the basement of the building I fired my last bullet in the clip at the 2nd to last guy, then killed the remaining one with my pistol! (was using a Garand by the way) best day EVER!

Captcha: llogral FEIS.

Furioso

Jun 16, 2009
mazzjammin22 said:
Whenever you beat a Big Daddy or particularly massive boss (looking at you God of War). You just raise your hands in the air in triumph.

Sort of like this:

I think that picture sums up this entire thread in one glorious JPG, well done good sir

Drunkbot

Nov 9, 2010
In Morrowind, I played around with Alchemy for a couple of hours and got my toon up to around eight billion in most stats for an arbitrarily large length of time (I do not recall the exact values, but they were somewhere around the billions or trillions of seconds in duration). That was definitely god mode.

Speed was not a potion I could make, unfortunately, so that stat stayed low and taunted me.

However, I could make Levitation potions, and an eight billion point Levitation potion could easily shoot me to the moon!

Bracing myself for what would surely be a monumental burst of acceleration, I drank the potion, the game froze, and I never played Morrowind again.

CyanLink

Mar 3, 2010
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4vptkIm0WE

This just happens to be the one I posted to youTube

VincentR

Apr 17, 2011
I also have to say controlling the Odin in SC 2.

I was playing a match of multiplayer in Marathon: Infinity over Aleph One (Shameless Plug: Check it out. It's amazing.) and I was simply DOMINATING in a match where I had found the rocket launcher spawn. I also dominated in another map that was essentially a larger version of Duality's water pool, but with nothing but shotgun shells all around the outer ring. [To be honest, I always seem to come out ahead when it comes to pure twitch/reflex shooters. I can aim well, but I always panic after the first shot, so if I miss, I tend to lose. But when the first shot is all that's required, I tend to win in the 50-1 range. Not bragging, simply pointing out an interesting side-note. And bragging. =D]

twistedmic

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 8, 2009
This usually only happens when I go through a New Game+. Like on God of War, with all my weapons and spells maxed out, I took down the Hydra in under a minute (possibly under thirty seconds).
Or going back through the early part of Prototype after unlocking nearly every single power and just fucking shit up left, right and center.
Also, playing COD 4 after unlocking all of the cheats, I felt like a god. I'd toggle infinite ammo, slow-mo, and cluster bombs and go crazy. Doing that, I once cleared a room by tossing grenades inside for nearly forty-five seconds. And then there's playing the 'Death from Above' mission, it's so satisfying after playing 'The Hunted' to just obliterate every living thing, and demolish several buildings, without even the possibility of taking damage. I probably played that mission more times than any other mission in that game.