Feed Dump: Bert's Spider Shack

Abomination

Dec 17, 2012
shiajun said:
To this day I have no idea what a pound is in kilograms. You're Canadian, guys! Use metric system.
A Kilogram is essentially 2.5 pounds. So a pound is about 2/5 of a kilogram.

Learning rainbow goes here.

shiajun

Jun 12, 2008
Abomination said:
shiajun said:
To this day I have no idea what a pound is in kilograms. You're Canadian, guys! Use metric system.
A Kilogram is essentially 2.5 pounds. So a pound is about 2/5 of a kilogram.

Learning rainbow goes here.

Thanks! Ok, that cat reeeeeally lost some weight there.

Geisterkarle

Dec 27, 2010
That was an episode with quite many hats! Nice! :)
Also liked the FF participants; but I was missing Chocobo ... well at least we had some tiny cats!

leviadragon99

Jun 17, 2010
Well if you equip Setzer with that accessory particular to him, you change his ability to Gil Toss, which can actually be fairly potent when you no longer care about money.

It's venom eats through glass... congrats on getting Alex to crack up there Kathleen.

And I knew that upside-down pope hat look Graham was rocking reminded me of something... reminds me of something else in addition to Castle Creashers though...

Flatfrog

Dec 29, 2010
Vie said:
I wouldn't have said Castle Crashers, partly because I've never heard of it, I'd have said a mildly perverted superhero.
I thought Power Rangers myself. One of the mid-period series where they were just going through the motions, before they hit Mystic Force and went mental.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Popeteer huh? Someone needs to make an image now.

Nice to see Graham still has his knack for making hats work!

SirCannonFodder

Nov 23, 2007
Little Duck said:
NuclearCatsplosion said:
I had a brief surge of terror when Graham said "Final Feed Dump" but then he said Fantasy and everything was fine.
This. Very this. Never kid about this. Ever again.

In other news, I'd have thought that risk would be a good way to get kids to learn the globe. It's how I learnt it. Or at least the basics. That and, strategically, Australia is a powerhouse and we should all be afraid.
Especially now that we might just have $20 trillion in shale-oil [http://www.news.com.au/business/companies/trillion-shale-oil-find-surrounding-coober-pedy-can-fuel-australia/story-fnda1bsz-1226560401043].

Alfador_VII

Nov 2, 2009
Nice work again guys. And awesome hat, although of course it works better on Kathleen.

However, please get a new tripod. That slow camera sway particularly on all of Graham's segments was starting to make me seasick by the end :/

Captcha: That's right!

Even Meowth agrees with me!

BrotherRool

Oct 31, 2008
To paraphrase Terry Pratchett, there is no-one more powerful than the guy who takes notes for a meeting of some of the most important deaf and forgetful old men in the world

SomebodyNowhere

Dec 9, 2009
varmintx said:
SomebodyNowhere said:
I wonder if Bert's Spider Shack has flaming clown spiders
It took entirely too long for someone to make this reference.
I was thinking the same thing so much I ended up reading through the earlier posts multiple times just make sure nobody had

Dimitriov

The end is nigh.
May 24, 2010
shiajun said:
Ah but we Canadians tend to use a terrifying mix of both systems. People and animals are generally measured in pounds and feet/inches. Distances walked may be measured in miles, but driven in kilometers (speed is in kph). Large distances will of course always be in kilometres (or AUs :D)

Mechanical things will generally be measured in centimetres. Building supplies, hoewever, (ie lumber) are usually in inches.

Temperature is always celsius... except when talking to old people or Americans, so we tend to know farenheit, at least roughly.

Acres are used for land, not hectares.

And finally millilitres and litres for liquids, grams and kilograms for most foods (although pounds get used too for butter or potatoes for example), and occasionally for milk people still use pints, quarts, and gallons though of course litres is are normal (alcohol is also often expressed in ounces for bottles and of course a pint of beer).

Also I enjoyed this Feed Dump.

shiajun

Jun 12, 2008
Dimitriov said:
shiajun said:
Ah but we Canadians tend to use a terrifying mix of both systems. People and animals are generally measured in pounds and feet/inches. Distances walked may be measured in miles, but driven in kilometers (speed is in kph). Large distances will of course always be in kilometres (or AUs :D)

Mechanical things will generally be measured in centimetres. Building supplies, hoewever, (ie lumber) are usually in inches.

Temperature is always celsius... except when talking to old people or Americans, so we tend to know farenheit, at least roughly.

Acres are used for land, not hectares.

And finally millilitres and litres for liquids, grams and kilograms for most foods (although pounds get used too for butter or potatoes for example), and occasionally for milk people still use pints, quarts, and gallons though of course litres is are normal (alcohol is also often expressed in ounces for bottles and of course a pint of beer).

Also I enjoyed this Feed Dump.
Wow...that's kind of messed up. :) I'd go crazy trying to keep track of things.

tamaness

Sep 24, 2009
Alfador_VII said:
Nice work again guys. And awesome hat, although of course it works better on Kathleen.

However, please get a new tripod. That slow camera sway particularly on all of Graham's segments was starting to make me seasick by the end :/

Captcha: That's right!

Even Meowth agrees with me!
They use a monopod for Fump, IIRC. whoever was holding it must have shifted during those shots.

Also, "final feed dump" *panic* "fantasy."

Fanbase troll, or just an unfortunately-worded intro. You be the judge.