Feed Dump: Drug Lobsters

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Drug Lobsters

I never knew that certain kinds of seafood also double as narcotics.

Watch Video

SwimmingRock

Nov 11, 2009
Graham_LRR said:
Drug Lobsters

I never knew that certain kinds of seafood also double as narcotics.

Watch Video
Graham, how exactly would a person huff a lobster? Do you grind it up first? And how was that your first thought on using lobsters as drugs? I get that this is a humour show, but I am sitting here trying to figure this out and the closest I can come up with is grinding the outer shell like ancient Egyptians did with beetles. Except that was used for makeup.

Side-note: Cams reaction was amazing.

leviadragon99

Jun 17, 2010
Heh, Cam seems to have a solid plan there...

Oh lord those shirts and everything that comes with them...

You do have to be morbidly curious about the worst toilet in a given country.

Tireseas_v1legacy

Plop plop plop
Sep 28, 2009
Graham, those shirts could probably fund your entire operation for years if you just lower your standards enough...

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
We need LRR to do the Lol, Canada! as a full national anthem. Do it... DOOOOO IT!!

"Go Flames."

XD XD XD

I want that hat.

GamemasterAnthony

Dec 5, 2010
Isn't "huffing the lobster" a euphemism for something? In fact, didn't they use that in "50 Shades of Grey"?

And, DVS BSTrD...I'm very disappointed in you. You had a prime opportunity to do your usual punnage, and forgot to mention about the toilet that got ahead of the others.

CAPTCHA: I think I am

O_O Ah crap...THE CAPTCHA'S BECOMING SELF-AWARE AGAIN! RUN!!!

Loop Stricken

Covered in bees!
Jun 17, 2009
>Huff the lobster

Damn it! I was eating a sandwich at the time! Now I need a new keyboard - this one's covered in half-chewed chicken and bacon for some reason!

alpha0924

Mar 12, 2011
What? They took our good toilet. I never got a chance to use it. This is so unfair, Canada.

Jan 12, 2012
That was wonderful. Just out of curiousity, do you guys get these stories from some sort of "somewhat-insane people do commit minor crimes" aggregator, or do you find them by yourself?

Swimmingrock: I imagine that you would crack it open, let the meat dry, then powderize that.

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
Somehow, Cameron seems much more interesting lately.

By the way, here is Canada's best toilet in all its splendour:

puff ball

Mar 14, 2011
probably the reason why Paul misunderstood the lobster story was because of the huge amount of guess what they smuggled and in what it was stored in the past. they should make a clue type bored game out of those. oh he smuggled 100 lizards in can food containers, or 50 grams of heroin in a child's snugie.

Eabus

Poker of Badgers
Apr 15, 2009
That toilet list just makes me wonder, when did Gorge Costanza move to Canada?

Jakale

Feb 16, 2010
This and WTFIWWY have gotten me accustomed to a lot of news about stupid people doing stupid stuff, including people breaking into homes and doing non burglary things, but this is the first time I've ever heard of someone leaving a bill for those things.
Weirder, still, trying to find the news story and instead discovering a separate incident, in a different part of Ohio, from June (http://www.yourjewishnews.com/pages/w5096.aspx) with the same woman. She's officially been doing this for months, now. At least her rates haven't gone up.

Also, did anyone else hear Paul start his "drug habit" joke and sort of expect drug smuggling nuns?

UNHchabo

Dec 24, 2008
alpha0924 said:
What? They took our good toilet. I never got a chance to use it. This is so unfair, Canada.
Or maybe Portland, Oregon has such high standards that gave away their worst toilet, which became the best toilet in all of Canada once it crossed the border.

Hitchmeister

Nov 24, 2009
I don't know about huffing lobsters, but Granny Clampett* used to smoke crawdads.

*Technically she was a Moses.

redisforever

Oct 5, 2009
"It's glorious."

That was hilarious. Great video, guys, probably one of my favorite Feed Dumps.