Feed Dump: Facebook Girlfriend

Samantha Burt

Jan 30, 2012
RTR said:
I appreciate how there was no comment about Alex deciding to wear a fez halfway through.
Also, I laughed probably more than I should've at what Graham thought is the new third base now.

Also, I believe it was a year ago today when Feed Dump began so....

YAAAAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
Darn it, ninja'd. Ah well. HAPPY BIRTHDUMP, FEED DAY!

chetoos

Jul 13, 2009
I got excited because I saw Alex here again and thought we'd get another "Alex Reacts" We need another of those, they are awesome.

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
Samantha Burt said:
RTR said:
I appreciate how there was no comment about Alex deciding to wear a fez halfway through.
Also, I laughed probably more than I should've at what Graham thought is the new third base now.

Also, I believe it was a year ago today when Feed Dump began so....

YAAAAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
Darn it, ninja'd. Ah well. HAPPY BIRTHDUMP, FEED DAY!
HAPPY NINJA DAY!

Geisterkarle

Dec 27, 2010
Wow, there were actually many hats involved in this episode! ... I mean besides foots and eagles and whatever...
Just great!

Slayer_2

Jul 28, 2008
Grey Day for Elcia said:
Correct. There is no issue. You are contributing noting to the conversation, so please stop.
And you've contributed so much. You're a buzzkill at best, and a cynical shit starter in my opinion. I never see you contributing anything but nonconstructive criticism here, maybe I'm just missing your "good" posts, but I somehow doubt it, duuudddee.

On a lighter note, I never really watched this show before, but it seems pretty funny, and you're fellow Canadians, from what I hear. You seem like you'd be a chill group to hang out with.

Grey Day for Elcia

Jan 15, 2012
Slayer_2 said:
Grey Day for Elcia said:
Correct. There is no issue. You are contributing noting to the conversation, so please stop.
And you've contributed so much. You're a buzzkill at best, and a cynical shit starter in my opinion. I never see you contributing anything but nonconstructive criticism here, maybe I'm just missing your "good" posts, but I somehow doubt it, duuudddee.

On a lighter note, I never really watched this show before, but it seems pretty funny, and you're fellow Canadians, from what I hear. You seem like you'd be a chill group to hang out with.
Oh how edgy of you. What a burn. Your little jabs are ever so intelligent. Truly a unique post among internet forums. The way you called me dude? Genius. I've not seen such masterful childishness since primary school.

That was sarcasm, by the way. I don't know if you'll be able to tell--you did start a sentence with and.