Feed Dump: Facebook Girlfriend

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Facebook Girlfriend

This week we learn that 1,600 men have officially too much money.

Watch Video

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
"Ass" and "Bleem" both cracked me up far more than they should have.

Also, you guys are Canadian. Where do you guys say your fake girlfriends come from?

>.>

Does a 14 foot beard require a hair net?

I want that hat.

aeric90

Mar 31, 2010
Alex, I saw the rubber foot on a chain too. You must have gone to the same store in Toronto.

The question I have to ask, why is it on a chain?

templar1138a

Dec 1, 2010
I want a rubber foot on a chain. Not for anything sexual, I just want to see the looks on people's faces when I carry it around.

Also, I shouldn't've expected it, but I was kinda disappointed that Kathleen didn't sing "Becoming Popular."

Callate

Dec 5, 2008
Draconalis said:
What was yelled at the end there?
Something like "Look Out, star!" Reference to a flash/cell phone game called "Robot Unicorn Attack".

"Needs a break in his vas deferens" cracked me up.

Foot-on-a-chain has me thinking that Scorpion from Mortal Kombat is diversifying.

Matt King

Mar 15, 2010
Zachary Amaranth said:
"Ass" and "Bleem" both cracked me up far more than they should have.

Also, you guys are Canadian. Where do you guys say your fake girlfriends come from?
they did a video on that, they come from alaska

Grey Day for Elcia

Jan 15, 2012
Oh nice. A site for us nerds, a group infamously full of bullied and marginalized people, making fun of people and calling potentially lonely individuals creeps.

Nice work.

burningdragoon

Warrior without Weapons
Jul 27, 2009
Bah! Heavy Metal Rainbow Unicorn Attack is where it's at. Get to listen to Battlefield by Blind Guardian.

Sidenote: Lot's of semi-connection to Blind Guardian in LRR recently. This (a stretch), Sacred 2 in Unskippable, Cursed Crusade in Unskippable and GPLP.

Back on track, I don't see why you need to pay someone to make a fake girlfriend. Several years ago for fun I made a second Facebook account named Him Self and put my relationship status as "In a relationship with Him Self" which... made me laugh at least.

MowDownJoe

Apr 8, 2009
Zachary Amaranth said:
They did a whole skit [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/loadingreadyrun/3643-Canadian-Girlfriend] on that.

We should have more people switching chairs with Graham. Kathleen did a good job.

Also, nice to know what Alex does with his free time now.

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
I know that if I ever wanted to induce weirdness, I could pay to see some fake girlfriend posts put up on someone else's Facebook or phone texts.

The Grim Ace

May 20, 2010
*raises hand* My D&D character has an autonomous mustache, it's named Lord Stachington and it sounds like Barry White.

OT(ish): I will forever say 'logic chop' now.

[small]Okay, maybe that wasn't on topic. I stopped noticing if there was a topic sometime after mug and cervix were used in the same sentence.[/small]

Hitchmeister

Nov 24, 2009
MowDownJoe said:
Zachary Amaranth said:
They did a whole skit [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/loadingreadyrun/3643-Canadian-Girlfriend] on that.

We should have more people switching chairs with Graham. Kathleen did a good job.

Also, nice to know what Alex does with his free time now.
See? If Graham's character back then had had this service, he could have gotten a text message at the reunion. See the value?

Amgeo

Apr 14, 2011
Really good episode. It's always nice to see a change-up.

It is just me, or is Graham the best at reacting to these news stories? I mean, Alex and Kathleen were really funny, but whenever someone else is reading the news and Graham is responding, I always get at least a chuckle. That's why I still occasionally go back and re-watch The Whatever Thing.

May 5, 2010
This is probably my favorite Feed Dump. Between "ASS!", the autonomous mustache, and the whole "Rubber Foot on a Chain" sequence, I was laughing my ass off.

GamemasterAnthony

Dec 5, 2010
At least Kathleen used THAT reference instead of going the MLP route.

Probably just as well...that hat looked like someone scalped Rainbow Dash's and Rarity's DNA Digivolution.