Feed Dump: Feed Dump 100

Tally LRR

Oct 21, 2009
Idlemessiah said:
Imp Emissary said:
Also, where did you get the brain slug? It's cool.
I'm willing to bet Tally made it.
Thanks for thinking it might be me, but I can't actually take credit for this one. A LRR fan (I don't know if she wants her name shared or not) made it.

LadyRhian said:
I loved Paul's "Mr. Sun is NOT my friend!" That made me crack up. And wow! Tally is the whiter shade of pale to sunburn THAT fast!
Yup, and naturally I got that JUST for Feed Dump. ;) I'm super dedicated!

Cody Holden

May 4, 2011
LRR moved a couch and a large chair up stairs and out a door for a 10-second bit, then moved them back through a door and down stairs. Voluntarily. That right there is some commitment.

2clueless

Clueless since 2003
Apr 11, 2012
"Dad?"

Cracked me up for a few minutes. So sad and sincere over such a person of dubious quality.

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
That was the best feed dump I've ever seen. It would have been nice to see bear hats though.

Dascylus

May 22, 2010
So I originally intended to say that this was the greatest Feed Dump ever... But the lovely individuals that have preceded me made my statement redundant already.

Instead I'll point out that Feed Dump seems best set in an interior of a structure or vehicle.
I want to see Plane Dump... Or Boat Dump... Train Dump? No, Wagon Dump.

Olas

Hello!
Dec 24, 2011
AnarchistAbe said:
"Impersonating an officer?"

I lost it!
Same, it's rare that an internet video actually makes me laugh out loud, but for that I did.

I need to stop watching these at work.

V8 Ninja

May 15, 2010
Beej's intro was so unexpected and amazing. Easily my favorite part of the episode.

Lvl 64 Klutz

Crowsplosion!
Apr 8, 2008
OlasDAlmighty said:
AnarchistAbe said:
"Impersonating an officer?"

I lost it!
Same, it's rare that an internet video actually makes me laugh out loud, but for that I did.

I need to stop watching these at work.
Thirded. There's just something magical about Andy. I remember I couldn't resist a little squeal of delight when he showed up in an episode of Eureka a few years back.

May 26, 2010
I almost cried this is so perfect.

A better landmark special than most of the stuff on TV, guys, well done.