Feed Dump: Free Speech Tattoos

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Free Speech Tattoos

Benjamin Franklin was a clear proponent of free speech through tattooing, he had the Bill of Rights covering his back.

Watch Video

PayneTrayne

Filled with ReLRRgious fervor.
Dec 17, 2009
Sadly this has very little to do with the video but I just have to ask. Graham (and other LRR) do you guys participate in the PAXPranks or do you just get the swag? I know you did Salmon but I think it'd have been hilarious to see you guys do some of the Alphathon rounds.

TimeLord

For the Emperor!
Legacy
Aug 15, 2008

Except replace 'genius' with 'fools who fired half their staff'

Basement Cat

Keeping the Peace is Relaxing
Jul 26, 2012
Watching this video I couldn't help but get the feeling that "Headline Man" may become a recurring theme/character in Feed Dump.

Jan 12, 2012
Copper Zen said:
Watching this video I couldn't help but get the feeling that "Headline Man" may become a recurring theme/character in Feed Dump.
That's "the Headliner" to you!

I've got some powers and a bit of a fleshier backstory:
after falling into the press, he was horribly mangled and entangled and was rushed to the nearest hospital. However, the doctor there was so inept that he couldn't tell when man ended and machine began, so he merged the two. A giant, clanking figure, each arm ends in a 50pt font fist, the letters of which his Typesetters (henchmen) rearrange to spell out puns. Also, over his shoulder he has a Broadsheet Cannon, perfect for those 'papercut' puns.

shrekfan246

Not actually a Japanese pop star
May 26, 2011
TimeLord said:

Yeah, that's basically what I had to think during that story. So how many people are they going to need to hire now, because it seems a bit silly that they're get rid of such a large number of employees... over a video parody.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Nowhere in the Constitution does it say dolphins can't run for office. I think we can save the park AND thwart the Headliner with our own delicious pun about making a splash in politics.

Callate

Dec 5, 2008
That hat looks like "that one Goomba that Nintendo, for some unknown reason, wants you to know is a girl."

saregos

the undying
Jul 7, 2009
Callate said:
That hat looks like "that one Goomba that Nintendo, for some unknown reason, wants you to know is a girl."
I was thinking it looked like a Koopa shell w/ braids.

ClockworkPenguin

Mar 29, 2012
The way to beat The Headliner is to not tell puns.
ie;

I want a crocodile sandwich and make it

( ?_?)
( ?_?)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)

quick.

Hero in a half shell

It's not easy being green
Dec 30, 2009
TimeLord said:

Unfortunately the entire forge world that picture was taken on was exterminatus'ed for misappropriation of Imperial funds and equipment. That's why Reaver battle titans are no longer made and getting rarer and rarer. True story.

Also Paul is European now? ONE OF US! ONE OF US! ONE OF US!

GamemasterAnthony

Dec 5, 2010
Why does that hat look like a mutated head of one of the extra characters from Paper Mario?

Okay...show of hands. How many think the ones who were just in the video but didn't participate plus that manager are going to sue the drek out of the owners? I'm willing to bet you a penny to a pound they'd not only win but the ACLU might also have some words about the firing of those not involved.

UNHchabo

Dec 24, 2008
Hero in a half shell said:
That was Graham. Paul is the one with glasses in this video.

http://loadingreadyrun.com/info/about

Hero in a half shell

It's not easy being green
Dec 30, 2009
UNHchabo said:
Hero in a half shell said:
That was Graham. Paul is the one with glasses in this video.

http://loadingreadyrun.com/info/about
Dangnabbit! You think I'd remember their names by now, I've only been watching their videos for like three years. Oh Well, can't win 'em all.