Feed Dump: French Fry Attack!

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
JaredXE said:
Two things:

You spelled reptiles wrong, and you now owe Mildred and Patty Hill for using the Happy Birthday song. Unless you guys are in Canada, then fuck the copyright infingement.
Without the words, the song played(as demonstrated) was actually good morning to all. The song I named was actually public domain when the words for the song Happy Birthday were added to it.

Tartarga

Jun 4, 2008
Man my birthday is tomorrow, SO CLOSE! And who does throw away fresh Mcdonalds fries, if you're not going to eat them you could at least mail them to me or something. But by then they would have lost their freshness.

The Grim Ace

May 20, 2010
Wait, if french fries count as a deadly weapon, are we not all absolute badasses for eating them? My guess is yes.

*munches on fries with the steely gaze of the most battle-hardened of action heroes...like if Bruce Willis and Jet Li had a muay thai martial artist with explosions for words*

[small]not rambling at all...[/small]

The Lugz

Apr 23, 2011
Callate said:
Weird little green flash around 0:52. A fine episode (as always), but maybe edited a little hastily?
it's the news flash i mean it had to happen eventually, right?

eddyshore6528

Dec 29, 2011
Lvl 64 Klutz said:
I think we need a new rule where an object can only be considered a "deadly weapon" if someone at some point in time has been killed by it.
Pretty sure someone has been killed by McDonald's french fries already. It has like 10% less salt than a lethal dose.

eddyshore6528

Dec 29, 2011
I would find an 8 foot lizard very frightening personally. As I would find an 8 foot spider or an 8 foot wasp. They just are much stronger and faster than us relative to size. An 8 foot ant could lift a good sized car easily, and throw it at you...

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Callate said:
Weird little green flash around 0:52. A fine episode (as always), but maybe edited a little hastily?
That's a codec encoding error, I'll look into it.
Thanks!

LordFish

May 29, 2012
ozmasis said:
I'm pretty sure this is the second time they have used a musical hate that played two loops and both times they have been shocked by it.
o_O not on feed dump, I'd wager.

Great episode as always, but my birthday is in September.

Nov 30, 2009
I think the girl and the police could benefit highly from this kind of training: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bCyIAsSid8

Also, someone linked to Monty Python but not this video?

Hondor64

Dec 10, 2009
I've been waiting for that hat to be used in a feed dump. So glad I gave it to you guys, cracked me up!

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Replites.
They're an alien species that lives on the far side of Mars. Obviously.

Alfador_VII

Nov 2, 2009
I love James' luxuriant and completely real, not-at-all fake unibrow which in no way resembles his completely real mustache he had recently :) Trademarking that is ridiculous

Great episode again guys!

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Hey, knock it off guys! Tyrannosaurus Dave is my neighbour, and he's a sweet loving dinosaur whose only crime is not being a Rex!

JaredXE said:
Two things:

You spelled reptiles wrong, and you now owe Mildred and Patty Hill for using the Happy Birthday song. Unless you guys are in Canada, then fuck the copyright infingement.
LRR is from Canadia. I thought of that, too, though. That's more the reason you're getting quoted.

mysecondlife

Feb 24, 2011
Anthony Davis really did that even before playing in 1 NBA game?

Premature considering he hasn't established himself as NBA star.

He could be a bust for all I know.

blackrave

Mar 7, 2012
8 foot tall dinosaur isn't scary?
How about 8 foot tall hungry carnivorous dinosaur running at you, Paul?
Still not scary?
How about a pack of 8 foot tall hungry carnivorous dinosaurs surrounding you?
Still not scary?
How about a pack of 8 foot tall hungry carnivorous dinosaurs surrounding you in the dark (you can see only their eyes)?
If it still isn't scary, then you are one brave SOB, Paul.

shrekfan246

Not actually a Japanese pop star
May 26, 2011

My word. You made my monocle pop out.

[sub]How did nobody else post a picture of a dinosaur with a hat? And hotel Wi-Fi is pretty unpredictable at cheap hotels.[/sub]