Feed Dump: Girls Dump

scw55

Nov 18, 2009
MowDownJoe said:
There must always be a Stark in the host chair, apparently.

The ladies did a good job in this one. Tumor Meat Truck ahoy!

I was just going to say "There must always be a Stark in the Moonbase" myself.

Tharwen

Ep. VI: Return of the turret
May 7, 2009
Tumor cream. Tumor cream. Tumor cream. Tumor cream. Tumor cream. Tumor cream. Tumor cream. Tumor cream. Tumor cream. Tumor cream. Tumor cream.

TheEnglishman

Jun 13, 2009
Drew J said:
Just me and the other 90% of Humans who aren't brain damaged.
You know all the humans who aren't brain damaged? And I thought having 500 Facebook friends was impressive.

varmintx

Oct 6, 2011
I assume all the men are in the nearest parking lot blowing their fingers off with illegal fireworks to celebrate the 4th of Ju...shit, they're Canadian.

Okay, do you Canadians mark your nation's birthday by blowing up a small part of it?

tehweave

Gaming Wildlife
Apr 5, 2009
You must have had fun making this episode, eh Graham?

In all seriousness, TUMOR MEAT!

Okay, maybe not serious at all.

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
varmintx said:
I assume all the men are in the nearest parking lot blowing their fingers off with illegal fireworks to celebrate the 4th of Ju...shit, they're Canadian.

Okay, do you Canadians mark your nation's birthday by blowing up a small part of it?
"Canada Day, like the country, is endlessly decentralized. There doesn't seem to be a central recipe for how to celebrate it?chalk it up to the nature of the federation."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canada_day

flatten_the_skyline

Jul 21, 2009
I was about to be all "Yay! An All Girl episode!", but than that awesome necklace completely hypnotized me...

Still Yay, but the necklace just rocks.

Formica Archonis

Anonymous Source
Nov 13, 2009
Here's my problem with that idiotic ring:

1) No one would buy it for themselves, it would be bought by or at the behest of the other partner.
2) It is an outright statement that one partner does not trust the other.
3) The suspicious partner is either right or wrong.
3a) If right, then the other partner is a cheating douchebag.
3b) If wrong, then the suspicious partner is a paranoid or controlling douchebag.
3c) Therefore, at least one partner MUST be a douchebag who is actively damaging the relationship.
4) Why would the other partner marry someone like that?

In summary: If the first thing on your mind when you're SHOPPING FOR A WEDDING RING is that your partner is cheating, then the relationship has failed, DO NOT GET MARRIED.

Krion_Vark

Mar 25, 2010
Varya said:
darksakul said:
MowDownJoe said:
There must always be a Stark in the host chair, apparently.

The ladies did a good job in this one. Tumor Meat Truck ahoy!
Its the Game of Thrones Law:
There always must be a Stark in Winterfell, there also must be a Stark in the Chair.
Where is Graham any ways, in a cave with a box of Scraps?
Then I found this picture and it all makes sense

Graham is a combination of Eddard (Ned) Stark and Athony (Tony) Stark.

Also at the risk of sounding sexist, having Kate, Katrine and LeeLee doing Feed Dump was awesome.
They should totaly name the Feed Dump chair Winterfell.
But one episode Kathleen sat in it because she had already read the news stories which is a rule not to do for feed dump

weirdee

Swamp Weather Balloon Gas
Apr 11, 2011
girl's dump...where do i know that-

oh yeah! i think i own that dvd

anyway, good jokes, terrible cancerous lump which will always stay in my memories

Drew J

Jul 3, 2012
I really don't know why I put those three extra characters on the end of 'you'.
I think you ignorance is wearing off on me.

LadyRhian

May 13, 2010
Note to self: Do not eat lunch while watching Feed Dump. The Tumor Meat thing made me want to not eat forever. You know, you could sell Kathleen saying that as a diet aid...

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
Krion_Vark said:
But one episode Kathleen sat in it because she had already read the news stories which is a rule not to do for feed dump
So, that would make Kathleen the LRR version of Theon, wouldn't it?

Wandrecanada

Oct 3, 2008
There have always been Starks at Cold Comfort Feed Dump. Now I know what was so nasty in the woodshed; Tumor Meat!

Free geek points if you got the reference.

Riobux

Apr 15, 2009
I actually really enjoyed this episode.

Also, I really hope someone draws a Tumour Meat Truck. I'm struggling to think of a mental picture of what Tumour Meat Truck would look like.

GamemasterAnthony

Dec 5, 2010
So...what's wrong with having all three girls be sassy? Around my household, several members of my family call that The View Lite.

I'm actually expecting them to send that tumor to some museum or donate it to science.

CAPTCHA: mind the gap

I don't even go that store, dangit!

Lt._nefarious

Apr 11, 2012
stranamente said:
I'm pretty sure that she's almost completely blind on the left side cause of the fringe, and not seeing well on the right too.
That's probably how anime characters would look like in real life.
As someone who always has hair totally covering one eye in a similar fashion to LeeLee I can tell you that you can see through/past your fringe even if it appears to cover ones entire eye...

OT: That was the second best episode ever... Of all time... And not just because of my creepy attraction to Kathleen