Feed Dump: Girls Dump

Formica Archonis

Anonymous Source
Nov 13, 2009
Weirdest ice cream truck thing I ever saw: It was TEARING down the street, did a donut in the school parking lot, then tore back the way it came. I followed the music, that thing was ripping through the whole neighborhood like MAD. I got the feeling it wasn't looking for customers so much as hunting them. All to repetitive cheery music.

I stayed inside.

Ravison

Feb 9, 2011
This was a lot of fun to watch. xD

agiganticpanda said:
LeeLee could always change her name to KeeKee for an episode for the unkomfortable KKK edition of feed dump.
K-K-K-Kombo breaker?

-Dragmire-

King over my mind
Mar 29, 2011
Riobux said:
I actually really enjoyed this episode.

Also, I really hope someone draws a Tumour Meat Truck. I'm struggling to think of a mental picture of what Tumour Meat Truck would look like.
I imagine it would be like the wienermobile except, you know... tumor shaped.

I'd also like to see a picture of a tumormobile, I get the feeling this falls under the category of morbid curiosity.

EDIT: Hmmm, what's a better name - "Tumormobile" or the "2 More Treats Tuck"?

Arakasi

Jun 14, 2011
My dog wouldn't stop barking at the Tumor Meat truck that was driving past my house.

Probably smelled something off about it.

Harbinger_

Jan 8, 2009
doctorjackal777 said:
"Don't cheat on your fucking wife..." yes cause you know only men cheat on their spouses.
Fixed your spelling mistake.

Also YES I'm glad I'm not the only one that thought that.

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
doctorjackal777 said:
"Don't cheat on your fucking wife..." yes cause you know only men cheat on their spouses.
Harbinger_ said:

Fair points!
I'll say though that the trope of "the husband who takes off his wedding ring" is more prevalent than the female equivalent. We like cliches.

Lyri

Dec 8, 2008
Harbinger_ said:
doctorjackal777 said:

I thought it was pretty universal and not limited to those misogynistic menfolk.

Also Feed Dump needs more Kate, make it happen!

kurupt87

Fuhuhzucking hellcocks I'm good
Mar 17, 2010
Did Graham so something with his hair? He looks... surprisingly good this week.

blackrave

Mar 7, 2012
Kate, you should watch out since you have only 2.5 hearts left
You should eat some golden apple, I've heard they are super effective ;)

P.S. Sorry, but every time I saw Kate, my eyes were locked on her necklace. Maybe I'm playing too much Minecraft.

Dewrah

Feb 26, 2011
I actually spent most of the episode wondering why Kate got a 2.5 heart tattoo on her neck only to realize it was a necklace. And now I want one.

GamemasterAnthony

Dec 5, 2010
Endocrom said:
You can just ***** to the city about a loud ice cream truck? I'll have to remember that.

Seriously, the guy that drives it must be deaf or REALLY love Pop goes the weasel
Heh...too bad they can't replace that song with this version [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VpZk9dGXGA] of Pop Goes the Weasel.

Rainboq

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2009
GamemasterAnthony said:
Endocrom said:
You can just ***** to the city about a loud ice cream truck? I'll have to remember that.

Seriously, the guy that drives it must be deaf or REALLY love Pop goes the weasel
Heh...too bad they can't replace that song with this version [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VpZk9dGXGA] of Pop Goes the Weasel.
Oh the nineties...

Absolutely loved all the sass! We can never have enough LeeLee!

Boba Frag

Dec 11, 2009
Damnit, Kathleen! Now I have 'ice cream, ice cream' ad infinitum stuck in my brain!!

That was the sassiest Feed Dump ever! I loved the sassy one the most..

And now, to use mind bleach to scrub 'tumour meat' out of my consciousness... Poor LeeLee, actually being there while it was being said in real time.
*shudders*

Great job, ladies!

Trisha Lynn

Jan 13, 2010
Formica Archonis said:
Here's my problem with that idiotic ring:

*snip*
In summary: If the first thing on your mind when you're SHOPPING FOR A WEDDING RING is that your partner is cheating, then the relationship has failed, DO NOT GET MARRIED.
QFT. This was my reaction, too. Even as a "sassy" novelty gag gift for people who are getting married, this is a bad idea. Because then the other partner would go, "Hey, what are you implying about my future spouse?" and then there would be a tremendous fight and the wedding would get called off---

Oh, I see what they did there.

Zack Alklazaris

Oct 6, 2011
Formica Archonis said:
Weirdest ice cream truck thing I ever saw: It was TEARING down the street, did a donut in the school parking lot, then tore back the way it came. I followed the music, that thing was ripping through the whole neighborhood like MAD. I got the feeling it wasn't looking for customers so much as hunting them. All to repetitive cheery music.

I stayed inside.
I saw one pull into the parking lot at 11pm. People went to it and got what can I only assume wasn't ice cream. It was also a silent running ice cream truck... no music.

It was very strange.

Towels

Feb 21, 2010
"Actually [the TN resident] did call the police, and they couldn't do shit. So, Facebook turned out to be his only answer!"

ROFL Damn, I love my TN cops.