Feed Dump: Hot Nurses and Pregnant Chimps

Geisterkarle

Dec 27, 2010
I don't like the solution, that someone fu... the chimp... I like it better, that this is not getting a baby chimp but ... JESUS!!!

TheScottishFella

The Know-it all Detective
Nov 9, 2009
For those who are too young for Mr Bucket, I leave you with this.

For those old enough. RUN! RUN FOR THE HILLS!

Dascylus

May 22, 2010
Love you Graham, it was really good but I get the sense that if you are left on your own for much longer you'll start wierd collections of small things and call them your preciouses while talking to imaginary people... Believe me, it can happen.

And I have studied (Not scientifically but more in a leering way) the Swedish hot chick thing... They don't have better looking women, just a higher percentage of the female population is smoking hot.

Jonluw

May 23, 2010
This feels like I'm watching I am legend or something.
I expect this is exactly what Graham will find himself doing in the impending acopalypse.

I can see him now: Drawing a crude face on one of his hats à la Cast away.

i64ever

Aug 26, 2008
Graham needs more friends. How sad. I'd volunteer, but then I'd look like crazy stalker guy.

xmbts

Still Approved by Shock
Legacy
May 30, 2010
Country
United States
Anyway, nice vid and nice shirt. :eek:

search_rip

Jan 6, 2009
Thank good this show is superbly written and Graham is a charismatic stallion ;) otherwise doing an alone episode could backfire and end as horrible as Backchat :S

Tharwen

Ep. VI: Return of the turret
May 7, 2009
I'm sure you could have found a LRR fan or two nearby to help out...

careful

Jul 28, 2010
graham is good, sure. but he too often explains his own jokes, which im saying, just erodes the humour. but maybe thats just his style of humour and im just a dick?

Fwee

Sep 23, 2009
Now I have the Mr. Bucket song stuck in my head, but at least I'm already drunk.
How do you know I'm drunk?
Ask me about my ex-girlfriends.
I.
Fucking.
Dare.
You.

Captcha:
wax poetic

Are you kidding me? That's my specialty when I'm drunk!