Feed Dump: Hot Nurses and Pregnant Chimps

Ohlookit'sMatty

Sep 11, 2008
Ah this is just like the Phailhouse of old, how we miss it // It's always nice to see Graham on his own, me can get crazy

-M

dietpeachsnapple

May 27, 2009
Welcome to the forever alone episode of Feed Dump, Hi, I'm Graham, the loneliest pregnant chimp, here with me today, baby's daddy, couch. It's not all fun and games, cause I'm feeling abused.

Blackout62

Dec 24, 2008
I am amazed that you as a Canadian don't have some hockey helmets lying around. I am an American who hasn't played hockey since elementary school and I still have a full set of pads and helmets about. For sarcastic shame Graham, for sarcastic shame.

Sporky111

Digital Wizard
Dec 17, 2008
Graham, you hosted very well on your own. But I have to disagree on the most misleading headline of the week:

Nuuu

Jan 28, 2011
I want that couch to be a permanent member of Feed Dump, he told some crazy jokes.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Graham... It is getting really hard to like Paul better than you in terms of favorite LRR member. Because this was just amazingly funny.

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
RTR said:
I don't think it's a coincidence that Graham's referee sounds like the squeaky voiced teen from The Simpsons.
It actually was coincidence, but I realized halfway through that it sounded like that.
Hence my Simpsons quote in the stinger: "It's a felony to insult the order box, sir"

The Random One

May 29, 2008
Not only did you manage to keep the show together, but you surprised us all with your amazing talent at talking like a 13 year old. I for one am amazed.

MightyLB

Nov 18, 2009
See, I'm wondering if one-person-only Feed Dump filming occurs, it would be a good idea to harness the power the Internet. Graham hosting a virtual couch with MovieBob and Susan Arndt, perhaps? Maybe it would be cool to have a (very literal) "Casting Couch" contest where people send in videos on riffing on a set of headlines for a chance to virtually appear on the Feed Dump Couch. I, for one, have a web-cam, a mic, and boxes of silly hats. I'm ready for my close-up, Mr. DeMille Mr. Stark.

Endocrom

Apr 6, 2009
Ah, couch, you are such a great guest, but you need to take it easy on the off-color jokes.

Great ep, not to say that I don't want more of they boys trying to gross out Kathleen.

leviadragon99

Jun 17, 2010
Heh, so Graham and his fragmented consciousness can carry a feed-dump by himself, good to know, surprisingly good 13 year old impression too.

I want that tophat of power...

Andy Shandy

Fucked if I know
Jun 7, 2010
SL33TBL1ND said:
Andy Shandy said:
Well then everyone should bow down before my Quad-Deckered Hat of...

Skin conditions. Definitely skin conditions.
Can't disagree with that, although it was from a couple of years ago, so it's a lot better now.

SL33TBL1ND

Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Andy Shandy said:
SL33TBL1ND said:
Andy Shandy said:
Well then everyone should bow down before my Quad-Deckered Hat of...

Skin conditions. Definitely skin conditions.
Can't disagree with that, although it was from a couple of years ago, so it's a lot better now.
Glad to hear it. Always good to see someone escape that one.

Valanthe

Sep 24, 2009
Even with 2/3 of the crew missing, you still had me cracking up, I think I've solved the mystery of where my abdominal pains which only come about on Wednesdays are coming from.

NikolaiK

Apr 26, 2011
You can see it in my eyes though.
The hate...
the hate...
And I catch the couch cowering in the next shot, scared of Graham's imminent mass slaughter of the Loading Ready Runners that betrayed him.

Seriously though, this is one of the greatest episodes of Feed Dump ever.

ThunderCavalier

Nov 21, 2009
Graham was sooooo adorable doing this. I can't say it's one of the best; Feed Dump is always best when he has someone to bounce off of, but for a one man show, he pulled it off really well. Definitely kept me entertained the entire time.