Feed Dump: Marathon Train Poop

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Marathon Train Poop

The Dutch really know how to solve their problems hilariously.

Watch Video

cynicalsaint1

Salvation a la Mode
Apr 1, 2010
It took a moment for that chiropractor pun to set in, but when it did it made my brain hurt very badly ...

mastermarty

Feb 13, 2010
o god.... On behalve of Holland, were sorry.
Even we find both of these ideas
a): incredibly stupid.
b): incredibly funny.

Le_Lisra

norwegian cat
Jun 6, 2009
True story actually..

though ONLY for trains in which there are no toilets (which means only one type of short train called "sprinter"). All dutch trains must have toilets by law til 2014, this is a temporary measure.

And fucking silly. My adopted country does weird things.

Draconalis

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2008
I remember hearing about the breathalyzer lock thing in the news years back... but I suppose the US was like "We don't want to deprive our drunkards of their constitutional right to drive" since I don't remember hearing anything else about it.

Proverbial Jon

Not evil, just mildly malevolent
Nov 10, 2009
Cairo-Practor? OMG that one really got me, quick thinking there Kathleen! Although I think Andy's responses were even funnier.

"Toilet must be the same word for peanuts or something, so they give them like this little, or even, I have... what the FUCK?"

Pure gold right there!

Ahh guys, continuing the long running trend of making your stuff even funnier simply by adding Andy!

Hexenwolf

Sep 25, 2008
Draconalis said:
I remember hearing about the breathalyzer lock thing in the news years back... but I suppose the US was like "We don't want to deprive our drunkards of their constitutional right to drive" since I don't remember hearing anything else about it.
One of my friends actually had a breathalyzer lock on his car, (in CA), so, I guess they went ahead and instituted it. (That's a lot of commas!)

Jungy 365

Sep 13, 2010
I'm British, and I didn't even know that Bell fact! I'm a terrible Brit! If anyone needs me, I'm going to go kill myself by drowning myself in tea.

Ulquiorra4sama

Saviour In the Clockwork
Feb 2, 2010
So... i remember this, but not in what context i first saw it. Any ideas, guys?
Also... What place did the woman come in at in the marathon?

Other than that i'll just say this week was great as always, but the Cairo-practors made me feel ashamed for laughing >_>

CrystalShadow

don't upset the insane catgirl
Apr 11, 2009
... Plastic bag?

I knew the dutch railways was having issues because they bought new trains that had no toilets, but uh, what

Wow. Of all the little things I've thought of about being a train driver, something like that really had never occurred to me.

I'm going to have to look up this story now... >_<

Soms weet ik echt niet meer wat te geloven.

Sephychu

Dec 13, 2009
I thought the Big Ben bell thing was general knowledge. I guess being British helps...
Although, I fail to see how that's political. A fact it is certainly, but not very political.

Nevertheless, hilarious dump as always, guys. :)

Truly-A-Lie

Nov 14, 2009
Super Saiyan Kathleen was hilarious, but the Cairo-practor dance had me crying with laughter. God, I love Feed Dump.

K4RN4GE911

Apr 27, 2010
Andy's Dutch impersonation had me playing that part five different times. God, is that man hilarious.

bootz

Feb 28, 2011
Draconalis said:
In my state I know they are required on your car if you get a dui. We had them for at least 10 years now.