Feed Dump: Marathon Train Poop

TheLastSamurai14

Last day of PubClub for me. :'-(
Mar 23, 2011
Kathleen isn't really a Super Saiyan. She didn't scream for the past 3 Feed Dump episodes. Duh!

Also, I'm pretty sure the shit bags are just a joke. That's the Netherlands' brand of comedy...I think...

millertime059

Jan 7, 2011
Ulquiorra4sama said:
Also... What place did the woman come in at in the marathon?
We don't find out actual place (mostly) until the official race results booklet gets shipped, usually in late winter/ early spring.

That said her time was 6:30. Considering that my time wasn't significantly better (pulled hammy at mile 18) she did a damn great job. This was my fifth race and I still felt like roadkill until this morning. I can't imagine what running pregnant was like.

Comando96

May 26, 2009
Kathleen in that jacket looks like she is ready to take part in any one of the many re-surfacing cyber-punk games... Deux Ex:HR, Hard Reset, whenever Syndicate comes out, make her the boss!

Andy... the impressions though stereotypical were great. Nigel! Nigel! xD

Chasmodius

Rogue Commentator
Jan 13, 2010
Breathylizer locks are pretty common in the US for people with DUI convictions who want to get their driving license back. It's not everywhere, but certainly big states like California use them.

Also, Andy was awesome this episode! Great accent, and I liked the "Ginger" and "Pumpkin Spice" parts (though why was he chocolate?). I've never heard of whatever Kathleen was supposed to be -- a "flat white" -- (and I've worked at a Starbucks, but it was a while ago now), but that's definitely a new hair color!

Vanbael

Arctic fox and BACON lover
Jun 13, 2009
ANDY!
Anyways, how was that woman allowed to run the marathon?! I mean, I know she might have the ability but if you're into the third trimester you might want to take things easy and practice kegal exercises.

Wait, so what happens with the used bag when you're done using it? Do you just toss it out a window out of the drivers car. I really hope it isn't so because it would suck if you were in a car at a railroad crossing and a big bag of shit just hits your car, maybe denting it.

The Dutch aren't the first to do the breathalyzer thing in cars, look at Minnesota, we have it here too.

Dudly

Dec 10, 2010
okay beeing dutch first off yes thy bought trains with out toilets but thy figure your only gooing to be on them for like 15 minutes max so you can hold it.
now the bag is only in case the train breaks down and your stuck in it for more then 15 minutes you then can get the bag go into the empty drivers cab every train has two so one is always empty and pee in it.
now i do have to say its a retarded idea seeing all train toilets over here are basicly a hole in the floor and thy put a toilet over it so its not so divicult to drill a hole in the bodem of the train ad istall the freaking toilet in stead of giving out plastic bags in a emerency

JokerCrowe

Nov 12, 2009
I feel stupid for not getting the Chiropractor joke at first. V.V On the plus side I managed to spell "Chiropractor" correctly on the first go. :D

Awesome as Always, Can you imagine the awesomeness of an episode with Andy AND Alex? :O

Zhukov

The Laughing Arsehole
Dec 29, 2009
Okay, Andy's Dutch muppet impersonation legitimately cracked me up.

wammnebu

Sep 25, 2010
brethalyzer for dutch drivers,

Dutch DoT spokesman: well originally we were to use a urine sample, but due to passengers uninating in the drivers cab with a plastic bag they were able to bypass this test

Kuckles

As good as the next man.
Aug 15, 2010
Speakin as a dutchman, Yes it is fucking stupid. Yes we know. We think so too.

walrusaurus

Mar 1, 2011
Draconalis said:
I remember hearing about the breathalyzer lock thing in the news years back... but I suppose the US was like "We don't want to deprive our drunkards of their constitutional right to drive" since I don't remember hearing anything else about it.
We've got one in my state (oregon), my buddy had to have one installed in his car for 8 months.

Aureliano

Mar 5, 2009
And again, Andy doing things is excellent. Not sure I completely got the chiropractor joke. I'm definitely disturbed by the scat fetishist train conductors in the Netherlands though...

Magnalian

Dec 10, 2009
Kuckles said:
Speakin as a dutchman, Yes it is fucking stupid. Yes we know. We think so too.
I don't even see why they would be necessary.. They're only for use on 'speeders', trains with shorter travel times. Who can't hold his/her pee for 15 minutes?!

John the Gamer

May 2, 2010
Nope. The poop-bags are all to real. 'Cause the National Railways bought these intercity-trains that have no toilets and can only be given some by 2025 at the earliest. The trains are called "SLT" trains, so the railway employees now refer to them as "Slut-Trains".

Good thing we only have a few dozen of them, so don't worry folks; all the other trains have perfectly non-functional toilets in them!

Quillpaw

Sep 30, 2009
As soon as I heard "I'm seasonal!" I knew it would be a good episode for Andy.

And a good episode it was. Best yet.

The Cairo-practor joke wasn't as funny to me as it should've been- Suite Life of Zach and Cody did it ages ago.

Lancer873

Oct 10, 2009
Oh lord this one was great. Although I'm pretty sure those alcohol-locks also exist here in the US for people who have gotten several DUIs.

Also, <3 Graham brought back "The dutch... AGAIN!"