Feed Dump: Marathon Train Poop

The Random One

May 29, 2008
This has pleased Tek's'tenekk.

Also, describing Kathleen as a 'flat white' then showing her with platinum blonde hair was hilarious.

EDIT:
John the Gamer said:
Nope. The poop-bags are all to real. 'Cause the National Railways bought these intercity-trains that have no toilets and can only be given some by 2025 at the earliest. The trains are called "SLT" trains, so the railway employees now refer to them as "Slut-Trains".

Good thing we only have a few dozen of them, so don't worry folks; all the other trains have perfectly non-functional toilets in them!
So you can hide in them to poop in a plastic bag instead!

Hondor64

Dec 10, 2009
Draconalis said:
I remember hearing about the breathalyzer lock thing in the news years back... but I suppose the US was like "We don't want to deprive our drunkards of their constitutional right to drive" since I don't remember hearing anything else about it.
I think this should be standard in all future vehicles. not just ones of people who have been convicted of drinking.

Also MOAR ANDY!!!! He is the best co-comminater. I think Andy/Alex should be entertaining.

Hitchmeister

Nov 24, 2009
I enjoyed that nearly as much as Andy and Kathleen, and that's saying a lot.

Also, Dutch people, you are not obligated to try to out-weird Goldmember.

Kenjitsuka

Sep 10, 2009
I'm Dutch, and the bag is only for peeing in emergency situation when you cannot leave the train for some calamitous reason... But still, the only reason for this crap, is because politics decided to not have bathrooms on trains that "generally carry a person for about 20 minutes".

Which SUCKS, a lot. Because I have to take those trains (which stop at every station along the way) for about an HOUR... :mad:

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
Wow, that pregnant woman was in quite good shape...
Also, (not actually how babies work) made me laugh. just like the other jokes.
Also, "You make your own nuts". Oh dear...

Beryl77

Mar 26, 2010
Ok this episode was just hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing, especially towards the end.

jakegold

Oct 7, 2010
Phew, I am so happy that, when I go to the Netherlands, the Dutch driver watching me take a shit in a bag won't be drunk; that would be terrible!

Cutlesnap

Jun 1, 2008
I love my country xD

And, like the other folks said, it's only in a handful of 'sprinter' trains, and I don't think you're meant to shit in those bags at all... Also, I think you're supposed to use the empty driver's cabin (in the back, there's one on both sides).

Rakor

Mar 9, 2010
Eh.....still not a fan of Andy. Has the rare moment, but otherwise i don't find him funny. Kindof annoying at times actually. Still better than jim from jimquisition, though.

Phlakes

Elite Member
Mar 25, 2010
Kathleen talked about chiropractors, and-

-when I understood it a second or two late.

Also, Andy needs to be there more often.

PayneTrayne

Filled with ReLRRgious fervor.
Dec 17, 2009
Man. Them Dutch and their crazy bag poopin's.

Also, not trying to be creepy, but those were fucking ASTOUNDINGLY nice earrings.

tseroff

Jun 8, 2009
John the Gamer said:
-snip-
The trains are called "SLT" trains, so the railway employees now refer to them as "Slut-Trains".
-snip
II
Seattle has a similar transit system, a la the Seattle Lite Underground Transit. I love whoever named that.
If you come to Seattle, don't leave without riding our slut! (*sigh*)

OT: I can't find video of this, but there's a MAD TV sketch about the AlcoLock thing. It's called "Daddy's Magic Car Whistle." If somebody finds it, post it please

prouler

Nov 24, 2009
strangely enough, the car mounted breathalyser has been around before in America. I should know, my family has a history of drinking and crashing.

Myrph

Proud owner of a Jamtroller
Oct 27, 2009
Ulquiorra4sama said:
So... i remember this, but not in what context i first saw it. Any ideas, guys?
Also... What place did the woman come in at in the marathon?

Other than that i'll just say this week was great as always, but the Cairo-practors made me feel ashamed for laughing >_>
Originally that was in an episode of The Whatever Thing, The Dutch [http://loadingreadyrun.com/videos/view/296/The-Dutch], a LRR bonus video series which was the precursor of Phailhaus which is the precursor to Feed Dump. Due to issues with the hosting service Revver, the video isn't available to watch online, but you can download it [http://media.revver.com/qt;sharer=24664;download/301227.mov]...

JenSeven

Crazy person! Avoid!
Oct 19, 2010
Hitchmeister said:
Also, Dutch people, you are not obligated to try to out-weird Goldmember.
Oh come one, we're doing so well.
Aren't we atleast allowed to try?

If you give us a few years I'm sure we can think of a submarine with a sunroof or an helicopter with an ejector seat...

RelexCryo

Oct 21, 2008
Aureliano said:
And again, Andy doing things is excellent. Not sure I completely got the chiropractor joke. I'm definitely disturbed by the scat fetishist train conductors in the Netherlands though...
Cairopractor.

Cairo is a major city in Egypt.

That said, I loved the Kathleen Super Saiyin Level 2 hairdo.