Feed Dump: Marathon Train Poop

JFSOCC

Apr 5, 2010
I'm Dutch, it's retarded but it's true. however, it's for the "Sprinter" trains only, which are short range. basically, it's a design flaw where the trains were lacking any facilities whatsoever, and it's too expensive to fix properly. (apparently)

Either way, if I can choose, I'd rather hold it up than use the bathroom in a train. those are quite often disgusting.

Edit: lot of fellow Dutchmen here! we're well represented!

Hungry Donner

Henchman
Mar 19, 2009
I feel bad for any Dutch train drivers who get trolled by morons doing this on purpose. I can just see some idiot college student chowing down on a lot of licorice and then hopping on one of these trains for the express purpose of squicking out the driver.

Pariah164

May 9, 2008

Blonde Kathleen and Andy.

My life is complete.

Seriously, Katheleen, why did you go blonde? I know you dye your hair for your art (referencing the villains video), or was this a personal choice? Either way... ME GUSTA.

XMark

Jan 25, 2010
I gotta admit, I didn't know that Big Ben was just the bell.

Wow, Europe in general got pretty badly burned this episode :)

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
It's only syphilis, take some antibiotics, you'll be fine. Not that I'm speaking from experience about syphilis, just boredom and knowledge.

rednightmare

Apr 17, 2009
mastermarty said:
o god.... On behalve of Holland, were sorry.
Even we find both of these ideas
a): incredibly stupid.
b): incredibly funny.
This. The pee bag is a completely ridiculous idea and everyone in this country is facepalming and laughing at the same time. Seriously, no where in the development process someone thought: "What the fuck are we doing?" And no, the argument that it is only for short train rides is invalid.

MrMajenta

May 21, 2009
i actually recoiled when when i saw kathleen's hair
andy is excellent again, and kathleen is a supersayan

Ohlookit'sMatty

Sep 11, 2008
Woot, Andy's back *hugs* We love you Andy! Thanks for sharing all this wonderful (and strange) news with us // I also want the next t-shirt you guys do to be in ref to the Egyptian God of neck pain =D

-M

beefpelican

Apr 15, 2009
bootz said:
Draconalis said:
I remember hearing about the breathalyzer lock thing in the news years back... but I suppose the US was like "We don't want to deprive our drunkards of their constitutional right to drive" since I don't remember hearing anything else about it.
In my state I know they are required on your car if you get a dui. We had them for at least 10 years now.
Also, there was one in 40 year old virgin, which took place in the US, so it must be true!

Nashidar

Jun 2, 2010
Kathleen ...has blonde hair.

Did not see that one coming. Considering her previous treatment of blondes. :p

Loving it Kathleen.

SoulSalmon

Sep 27, 2010
Oh god we need more Andy/Kathleen xD

I haven't laughed at a video this much in a damn decent while

scw55

Nov 18, 2009
I can't seem to get this video to play. I've been trying since Wednesday but it always fails. Even tried a different web browser. Never had this issue with a Feed Dumb Video before and I am currently not experiencing issues with other videos.

I need my Graham fix urgently.

K_Dub

Oct 19, 2008
Andy was fucking hilarious! Kathleen was fucking hilarious! This episode in general was fucking hilarious!

Noremac07

Jun 5, 2010
I couldn't stop laughing after the train story! Laughed so hard I couldn't keep the mouse straight. XD

John the Gamer

May 2, 2010
mastermarty said:
o god.... On behalve of Holland, were sorry.
Even we find both of these ideas
a): incredibly stupid.
b): incredibly funny.
Hey! What about the other provinces?! Be a little bit more nationalist or something. Like: "On behalve of ALL THE NETHERLANDERS/NETHERLANDS..."

Don't be so selvish with you apologetic sniveling.

But yes, it is quite hilariously moronic indeed.

DanDeFool

Elite Member
Aug 19, 2009
Draconalis said:
I remember hearing about the breathalyzer lock thing in the news years back... but I suppose the US was like "We don't want to deprive our drunkards of their constitutional right to drive" since I don't remember hearing anything else about it.
Pretty sure that decision eventually fell to the states, and in Colorado at least, they decided to go for it. I know, because my cousin got one; they call them "ignition interlocks".

JaredXE said:
I know Kathleen is white, but how dare you call her flat!
Man, she could be flat as a pancake being squeezed through a tectonic subduction zone for all I care. I think she has a sexy neck (don't judge me, you know it's true).

Yes, she looks like a hipster doofus with the two-tone hair and the glasses and the silly earrings and whatnot, but I could not give less of a fuck.

This is the closest I have ever been to becoming a fanboy. It's a terrifying experience that I hope never to repeat.