Female Form Appreciation Mark 2

Gengisgame

Feb 15, 2015
I started a thread some time ago about posting pics of female characters in recent or upcoming games that you liked the look of, as the title suggests it was about appreciation of the female form.

As surprising as it was for many the thread did not devolve into bickering and despite a few passive aggressive posters it stayed civil and as always you may not like games with good looking women or may simply not care which is absolutely fine this thread is for those that do.

Now here we are again so feel free to bring forth some highlights.

Original thread for your viewing

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/9.871428-Female-form-appreciation?page=1

Some pics for the road

Character from Toukiden Kiwami

Fallow

NSFB
Oct 29, 2014
I've always liked the supple curves of Hespith. It's hard to tell where one boob ends and another begins.

Eclipse Dragon

Lusty Argonian Maid
Legacy
Jan 23, 2009
Country
United States
ghostface said:
You're forgetting Muffet, she's so under-appreciated.

The thread is
female characters in recent or upcoming games that you liked the look of
not "female characters you would sleep with given the chance". Posting characters such as Muffet, or anyone else who simply has a "good" character design (and is female), are perfectly within the thread requirements.[footnote]Of course if you want to post a character that you would sleep with given the chance, there's nothing wrong with that either, it still counts as you "liking the look of" that character. Hell even if you would sleep with Muffet or Undyne, everybody has their own tastes.[/footnote]

Undyne really is a cool character design IMO, she's a nice subversion of whatever trope Samus Aran belongs to (as in she takes off her helmet and she's a fish person).

tippy2k2

Beloved Tyrant
Legacy
Mar 15, 2008
BloatedGuppy said:

Curves in all the right places. Genial personality too.
Awwwwwwwww yeah grrrrrrl. I'd plug my Flash Drive into her USB port to upload some data...if you know what I mean. *Wink *Nudge Nudge *Eyebrow Raise

...wait, how old is Gortys?....uh oh! Chris Hansen! What are you doing here? I...I don't want to take a seat. No, I...I don't want a cookie. Are you filming this?

Speaking of Tales from the Borderlands and in keeping in line my "Ladies who know what they want and strive for it rather than sitting back and only exists to be eye candy/prize for the hero are the hottest" setup, I nominate Fiona.

Now there's a girl who knows what she wants and will do whatever it takes to get it. For the most part, that involves A. Protecting her loved ones and B. Gettin Cash Money. I'm pretty sure you're SUPPOSED to be more into Sasha but I found Fiona's wit and humor to be far more entertaining than much of anything Sasha ever did. Granted, that might be because I get to play as Fiona so a lot of her personality becomes up to the player...

Plus I like her hat.

Foolery

No.
Jun 5, 2013
I always liked the look of Midna. She's a genuinely cool female protagonist, elegant and dignified in her fashion choice, even if it is slightly revealing. The ending of TP made me a bit sad, honestly.

Paragon Fury

The Loud Shadow
Jan 23, 2009

Helena has always been one of my favorite women in gaming. Looks, power, personality...and that accent.

Erttheking

Legacy
Oct 5, 2011
Country
United States
slo said:
Eclipse Dragon does have a point though. We're perfectly capable of liking the form of women who don't have their tits out.

And to be honest, I genuinely like the Graverobber from Darkest Dungeon.

http://i1.wp.com/www.indiehangover.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/WallPaper_GraveRobber.jpg

Silentpony_v1legacy

Alleged Feather-Rustler
Jun 5, 2013
Can I just post all the women from Mass Effect? Like all of them, because there wasn't a single character that wasn't well designed?

Also I always like the look of Lieutenant Mira, primarily because I don't think they ever reference the fact that she's a woman once. Well, unless you count soldiers saying "Ma'am" but outside of that its basically she has a gun and she's in charge and that's that.

Barbas

ExQQxv1D1ns
Oct 28, 2013
Fallow said:
(Phwoar).
Just add nipple rings.

OT: I'd suggest Almasmexia, but that would probably annoy the firm but fair Azura:

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK

Yes I'm a prev but in my defence she's a great fighter and has some cool moveset aswell!

Seraj33

Jun 18, 2012
I always liked the looks of the women from Castlevania. Mostly Shanoa and Maria Renard.

COMaestro

Vae Victis!
May 24, 2010
I've always enjoyed Sun Shang Xiang from the Dynasty Warriors series. She has a tomboyish appeal and realistic proportions that just work for me.

mysecondlife

Feb 24, 2011
I just started Life is Strange. I'll nominate Max. I think she'd the type I'd fall for if I was still a teenager. (But officer, she's 18!).

For fear of getting spoilers, I wont post picture. Google her yourself.

Fox12

AccursedT- see you space cowboy
Jun 6, 2013
Eclipse Dragon said:
ghostface said:
You're forgetting Muffet, she's so under-appreciated.

The thread is
female characters in recent or upcoming games that you liked the look of
not "female characters you would sleep with given the chance". Posting characters such as Muffet, or anyone else who simply has a "good" character design (and is female), are perfectly within the thread requirements.[footnote]Of course if you want to post a character that you would sleep with given the chance, there's nothing wrong with that either, it still counts as you "liking the look of" that character. Hell even if you would sleep with Muffet or Undyne, everybody has their own tastes.[/footnote]

Undyne really is a cool character design IMO, she's a nice subversion of whatever trope Samus Aran belongs to (as in she takes off her helmet and she's a fish person).

Oh, I think muffets the one that the creator of Ava's Demon demon designed for the game. She was always my favorite.

OT: I guess I'll go for chie. She had a really simple, but elegant design.