Fictinal characters you're horrified that you find so attractive

SUPA FRANKY

Aug 18, 2009
All I can think of a moment is Etna from the Disgea series.

She looks like a fucking 11 year old, but that sexy flat chest... that cute yet seductive twinkle in her eyes, and those pointy teeth... YAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRR

Dear God... he's in the room...

spartan231490

Jan 14, 2010
I am extremely attracted to the personality of Min from the Wheel of Time series. If she were a real person, I would have a hard time not stalking her. For those who don't know, Min is short for Elmindreda.

Judgement101

Mar 29, 2010
FargoDog said:
Jark212 said:
As the undisputed master of Deviancy I'm never horrified of anything I find attractive...

Image removed, again. -Mod

...You frighten me sir, but yet I am also strangely intrigued.

FargoDog......you just had to ninja me

CloggedDonkey

Nov 4, 2009
Dags90 said:
His character is so endearing, it's hard not to want to hug[footnote]And by hug, I mean sex.[/footnote] him.
Ho god, please don't tell me that that's a nude mod...

Jack from ME2. I don't know why (I'm not into the skimpy outfits, I don't like tattoos, piercings, and baldness actually makes women a little less desirable to me, as they look too much like men), but I found her a very *crosses legs* attractive. And so did Shepard, by the massive bonking he gave her.

kickyourass

Apr 17, 2010
Umm, yeah, it's probably been said before but
Admit it you ALL fell into that trap the same way I did, in the middle of a fantasy right before reality hit you like a brick upside the head.

Ninonybox_v1legacy

Apr 2, 2008
any female anime charicter, alex vance on some days because i mostly concider her a close friend, and cortana is the same as alex.

Uber Evil

Mar 4, 2009
SUPA FRANKY said:

She looks like a fucking 11 year old, but that sexy flat chest... that cute yet seductive twinkle in her eyes, and those pointy teeth... YAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRR

I really did have to laugh out loud after seeing this. But since it is 2 in the morning and I am directly across from my parents room it was a quiet laugh.
tghm1801 said:
Alistair from Dragon Age: Origins, and Jacob Black from the Twilight Saga.
I'm a guy. >.>
And that matters why? To each their own I say!
[Kira Must Die said:
]I'll just go ahead and say...
How can that happen! It is blasphemy I say! It is like a middle finger to the uninformed when they learn the truth.

Raziel_Likes_Souls

Mar 6, 2008
FargoDog said:
...You frighten me sir, but yet I am also strangely intrigued.

That's still rather tame, what with it being clearly female. At least liking her doesn't make you gay for Bridget. Fucking Aksys.
OT: Um, Bridget, I guess. Can't think of anything.

MrPatience

Mar 25, 2009
Mayor Haggar. That moustache.

And curiously, the Happy Mask Salesman. Perhaps partially because he may be the embodiment of Miyamoto in his own games.

kickyourass

Apr 17, 2010
SUPA FRANKY said:

HAHAH, you're not alone man, but hey she's a demon she's probably a couple hundred years your senior.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
kickyourass said:
Admit it you ALL fell into that trap the same way I did, in the middle of a fantasy right before reality hit you like a brick upside the head.
Not I, because I'd never even heard of Bridget before seeing all those pics declaring his "secret." And of course once I knew the truth any attraction I may have had went out the window.

Sacman

Don't Bend! Ascend!
May 15, 2008
Macheteswordgun said:
[Kira Must Die said:
]I'll just go ahead and say...
Somehow this seems like he would get attacked by a tentacle monster
there i fixed it for you...

Edit: OT:
SUPA FRANKY said:

This... I'm so ashamed... okay not really
My parents are so ashamed...

2012 Wont Happen

Aug 12, 2009
Well, I mean, who else:

Too bad I'm too old for him...

edit-

Actually probably Rayla Secura

kickyourass

Apr 17, 2010
canadamus_prime said:
kickyourass said:
Not I, because I'd never even heard of Bridget before seeing all those pics declaring his "secret." And of course once I knew the truth any attraction I may have had went out the window.
You lucky bastard, why couldn't I have been like you, but noooo, the universe decided to fuck around with me for a year before dropping that particular train on me.

plagueflames

Dec 23, 2008
in know its a trap, but... but... GAH HE'S SO CUTE >.> (one in the pink, btw)

and lets just say i envy lord Ilpalazzo. for certain reasons. like what one certain girl wants to do to him.