Fictinal characters you're horrified that you find so attractive

Unesh52

May 27, 2010
AlexGoBoom said:
Since i'm technically not 18 it's not pedophilia
Not creepy
Dude! HUGE crush back when I was fanboy binging on this show. I always secretly wished something would happen with her and Katara... when I started considering writing a fanfic about it I decided it had to stop.

And I know we're mostly talking about cartoon, anime, and video game chars, but this one's still fictional.

<..>

Sometimes when I'm watching Law and Order: SVU, the episodes about the pedophiles, I look at the victims and think "Well, I can kind of understand why he does this sort of thing." (I mean, yeah she's 11 or whatever, but it's hard to tell when it's on TV, and they always look so vulnerable... because they've been raped... goddammit....) And god forbid I get a little boner during the actual rape scenes.... those are the times in my life that I've seriously had to take a step back and examine myself.

:( ew, now I don't even want to post this. Don't fucking judge me.

Chelsizzle

Jun 29, 2008
Garrus from ME.

I'm not really horrified over this one, but Anders from Dragon Age. He's like Alistair minus the whiny part!

xxcloud417xx

Oct 22, 2008
Irony said:
xxcloud417xx said:
Krystal from Star Fox...

This reminds me of when me and my friend first played Star Fox: Adventures.

Friend: "Ya know, Krystal is pretty hot."
Me: "Yeah - but she's a fox."
Friend: "Foxxy lady."

:p
Hahaha ur friend is awesome!

furry-ryuu-ken

Jun 16, 2010
xxcloud417xx said:
Irony said:
xxcloud417xx said:
Krystal from Star Fox...

she'll make anyone be into furry...]
This reminds me of when me and my friend first played Star Fox: Adventures.

Friend: "Ya know, Krystal is pretty hot."
Me: "Yeah - but she's a fox."
Friend: "Foxxy lady."

:p
Hahaha ur friend is awesome!
She is a 'anthropomorphic fox'[sub][1][/sub]...
Yet i still find it odd...[sub][sub][sub][sub][sub][sub][sub][sub]why I like it so much >=3[/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub]

[1] An fox with human traits and characteristics.
I dont find seem any Fictinal characters attractive, female or male, animal or human or reptile or ect...

Kenni-chan

Nov 1, 2009
You know what, I'm not even ashamed any moar...

The Arbiter Thel 'Vadam...Then reality slapped my one with a flip flop, He's a Sangheili TT_TT, then I realised I'd just do him regardless >:D

Shoqiyqa

Mar 31, 2009
Necro post, perhaps, but I'd just like to say that I do find Nanase with her new haircut [http://www.egscomics.com/] attractive and am not at all horrified by this. [sub]She looked alright before too [http://www.egscomics.com/?date=2005-02-21]![/sub]

SentryGun

Mar 15, 2010
i have this exact same notion... not sure if shes hotter when human or zerg... im thinkin human would be considerably less painful

daftpunk95

Jul 14, 2009
Dango said:
Kawatoo said:
Sheena from Tales of Symphonia I don't know why, maybe it has something to do with her voice actor being the same as Female Shepard from Mass effect

Edit: While I'm making a fool of myself I should probably add in lightning from FFXIII

Will it make you feel like any less of a fool if I tell you I am attracted to this anime character?
Hey now, don't be ashamed of Lilinette. No one, and I MEAN no one can deny what she and Starrk had goin on >.> <.<

Also

I apologize to anyone who's seen that anime. I can't resist though. It's the way she talks <3

-Samurai-

Oct 8, 2009
While playing through Metal Gear Solid 4(again), I had to snap a picture of Meryl and one of the B&B corps.

ShadowsofHope

Outsider
Nov 1, 2009
duchaked said:
Kawatoo said:
While I'm making a fool of myself I should probably add in lightning from FFXIII

gosh, Final Fantasy with their Lightnings and Yuffies and Rikkus...holy crap
What's so wrong with Lightning? I find her fucking sexy.

.. <_<

KingGolem

Jun 16, 2009
I'm rather shy about admitting (in person, that is; Internet be praised) that I'm in love with my gardevoir, Formosa.

Heh heh, I drew that. :) More generally, though, I was kinda horrified when it occurred to me that I might be of the furry fandom. When you're in bed on the edge of sleep and a thought like that crosses your mind, it's like getting struck by freakin' lightning.

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
ShadowsofHope said:
duchaked said:
Kawatoo said:
While I'm making a fool of myself I should probably add in lightning from FFXIII

.. <_<
oh, no I think so too hahaha. that's what I meant whoo *fans self

ShadowsofHope

Outsider
Nov 1, 2009
duchaked said:
ShadowsofHope said:
duchaked said:
Kawatoo said:

.. <_<
oh, no I think so too hahaha. that's what I meant whoo *fans self
Ah, just a misread then. Gotcha! ;D