Final Fantasy 16

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017
I prefer GCN when it comes to Gaming Sins. This other guy ain't bad, but I never found him as interesting, nor entertaining.
Yeah but this guy comes across like he knows more about gaming and what he is talking about when talking shit about the games. So it's a trade off of being slightly less interesting, but also having more knowledgable critiques.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Yeah but this guy comes across like he knows more about gaming and what he is talking about when talking shit about the games. So it's a trade off of being slightly less interesting, but also having more knowledgable critiques.
Actually, GCN is very knowledgeable. I know you have not seen all his videos, but the dude knows stuff too. I can tell you neither guy probably started off as well knowledgeable. It was especially noticeable with the other guy than GCN. Now things might have changed with Dartigan, but I feel going with him is redundant for me.

Last edited:

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017
I really hope the team behind the FF7 remake project get a crack at making their own new FF game. Because theyve shown that they understand all of the ingredients that make FF games great.

CaitSeith

Formely Gone Gonzo
Legacy
Jun 30, 2014
The DLC The Rising Tide ended up being pretty good (new area, new dungeon, new enemies, new characters, new Eikon, new side quests, and new music).

PS: Oh, blue skies! How much I missed you!

Reactions: BrawlMan