First game you can remember playing

Fetzenfisch

Sep 11, 2009
I guess it was some kind of tank game on my cousins c64 Tank Battlezone it was i think.

But i am not sure if that was before or after i got that Schneider Joyce Computer with that insane Batman game

masher

Jul 20, 2009
The old, old Tiberian Sun games. And the old, old Kirby for the Gameboy.

Fooz

Oct 22, 2010
V Rally in like 1997

just a racing game, i dint know the buttons for the first like hour, i remember all the cars going past me as i was stuck at the start line

that game lead me to a life of gaming

suitepee7

I can smell sausage rolls
Dec 6, 2010
i remember a couple, played them with my dad when i was really young (about 2 or 3, i just did the shooting, he was the one who moving) which was dark forces and descent, some old PC titles. then when i was a little older i did them by themselves, and also the lion king, aladdin and simon the sorcerer ^^

TheTutonicDrone

Apr 9, 2011
Skorpyo said:
Commander Keen and the Secret of the Oracle.

I'm old-school.
Those were great games. Loved the Apogee way of marketing.

noxymoron19 said:
Shining Force. Last week I realised there was a shining force 2 and haven't stopped playing it since.
I got shining force 2 for my 6th birthday. Great game. Terrible plot but it started my love of strategy games.

The first game I remember playing is Lifeforce for the NES. Me and my two older brothers would take turns playing. Good times.

Sixcess

Feb 27, 2010
Noone's said Pong yet? Oh well. Pong, on a very early tv console in the late 70s.

Consoles had style back then. Why can't you get a PS3 or a 360 with a wood veneer finish?

English Stew

Apr 23, 2011
Super Mario World for the gameboy adavnce. I'd actually bought the system for pokemon saphire, after seeing a schoolmate playing it, but Mario came free with it so I played it first.

Oh, no wait, that was my first console game, I played games like Lego Racers on the PC before that.

Dr. Crawver

Doesn't know why he has premium
Nov 20, 2009
first game I owned was toy story 2, can't remember the first game I played was though

jowo96

Jan 14, 2010
Centipede on the Atari but I think it was Half-life 2 that made a Gamer out of me.

Zydrate

Apr 1, 2009
Quake or Unreal. Can't remember the exact first but I enjoyed Unreal more.

Leole

Jul 24, 2010
Twinsen's Odyssey, Little Big Adventure 2.

What an awesome game.

EDIT: I'm not counting SNAFU or any other Atari game since I wasn't conscious enough to know what the fuck I was supposed to do.

GGZeta

Mar 11, 2011
Honestly? They were some Atari games whose names utterly escape me now but always boiled down to, "get that dot, no not that dot the other dot, and then go here. Oh wait you fell on that dot, you lose". Pitfall, Pong, Pac-man. Good old stuff that you could never win. Ah, the old-school, the school of masochism and PLEASE INSERT TOKEN.

ToAzT

Mar 14, 2011
The farthest back I can remember is the original Donkey Kong Country.

Grayjack

Jan 22, 2009
Eternal Champions on the Sega Genesis. I still have the game, but not the console.

Eomega123

Jan 4, 2011
Super Mario Bros at my grandparents' country club. The fireball button was broken and Luigi couldn't jump.