First game you can remember playing

Ir0n Squid

May 17, 2010
First game? I think it was Zelda: Link to the Past on SNES. I had no idea what the heck I was doing at the time, but man it was fun. :D

Outright Villainy

Jan 19, 2010
This. [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WWF_WrestleMania:_The_Arcade_Game]

Next is probably sonic. After that it gets a bit hazy.

Apr 28, 2008
The original DOOM. I'd play it with my dad all the time.

I'd sit on his lap, and we'd take turns moving/shooting. Good times.

linwolf

Jan 9, 2010
My fist game was Civilization and to this day it's still one of the best games I have played in fact I have had it install on all PC that I have owned, gone go and play it now.

Strixvaliano

Feb 8, 2011
Sesame Street 123 ABC for nes no clue how many hours I pumped into the game

2nd game was Mario Bros. / Duck Hunt

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
First? I think it was Duck Hunt (though i played some Super Mario game at that time ,too..). But I'm not sure, it was a long time ago.

I wonder, should i feel old or young?

Jamessince00

Apr 9, 2011
First one I can remember is Gex or something, about a lizard on the PS1. Played it 300 times until i realized there was more then one game in the world.

aarontg

Aug 10, 2009
A tank simulation game my dad had on PS1. Needless to say I didn't do very well but it started a chain reaction that would eventually become the fascination for games I have today.

Quazimofo

Aug 30, 2010
umm, freddy fish or pajama sam on the pc. soon as i hit age 4 though i moved to strategy games and console stuff on the n64. first strategy game was Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds. cant remember which was my first console game, as that whole period is kinda blurred. i think it was either, pokemon snap, mario kart, army men: sarge's heroes, or goldeneye. might have been SSB, but i dont think it was.

XandNobody

Oh for...
Aug 4, 2010
That Mario/Duck Hunt combined game. Man that was fun back in the day too.

Even if that snickering dog really needs to be smacked upside the head...

super_mumbles

Sep 24, 2008
Sonic the Hedgehog 1/2

It wasn't until years after that I actually managed to progress in single player.

IronStorm9

Jun 15, 2010
Do educational games count? If they do, then it's Pajama Sam: There's No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside. If not, then Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage.