For those buying PS4, what will you spend your extra 100 bucks on?

The White Hunter

Basment Abomination
Oct 19, 2011
dragongit said:
Ah, I get it now. Why they are called the PS4 and the Xbox One. That roughtly the number of games you can buy at launch by paying the same amount!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Yes I know it's actually closer to just 3 games for the PS4, but the joke works better for this generation.
I'm stealing that joke and making it my follow up to "did you hear that terrible joke? You know, the xbox one"

Anyway, I'll likely spend it on a couple games and renewing my PS+ subscription, or maybe grab an extra controller?

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
The extra money would likely go to an extra controller and however much PS+ and PSN fun-bucks I can get with the rest. $60 controller, $20 worth of PS+ (no idea how many months that is) and a $20PSN card for either indie games, classic games, what have you. Now that I think about it...$560 would have been an XBone and a game (presumably) so that could leave me with $60 more...so there's another game!

comraderichard

Jun 11, 2013
PS Plus is going to be a constant, even while I'm mostly focused on building my PS3 library (Switching and trying to sell off my Xbox 360 stuff, hate hate hate Microsoft now, got rid of Windows and installed a Linux OS.) But I guess at the moment I'm focusing on saving up for a soundbar, that hundred bucks would mean I'd only have to save up around 96 to a hundred or so more.

Imper1um

May 21, 2008
According to most sites, the money required per game is still $60. Battlefield 4 is advertised as $60 across the board. I'm assuming that every other developer/publisher will continue this model.

80sboy

May 23, 2013
I'll give half to charity: poor fool who bought a Xbone and can't afford games now.

:*(