Former Postal Worker Stole 2200 GameFly Games

toapat

Mar 28, 2009
Sparrow said:
Alright, if he got away with stealing a few, wouldn't he just stop there? I mean, his haul sounds pretty impressive anyway,
my reply: are there even that many games on the 360?

PlasticPorter

Aug 27, 2008
Armored Prayer said:
Woah.

For a second I thought that guy was from my hometown of Germantown Maryland

Why do those neighboring states share the same name for their town? (Don't answer that)
Go Mid-East Coast!

shadow741

Oct 28, 2009
must be the real life version of my sims 3 meglomaniac (not sure if thats the right spelling or even the right word lol)

Bat Vader

Mar 11, 2009
mattttherman3 said:
12 to 18 months for 2200 games? Blasphamy! Throw the book at this fucker!
How about we make him play every bad video game in existence while he is in prison?

Enzeru92

Oct 18, 2008
feel sorry for the people who didn't get there games and u know he probably stole more then that

PsykoDragon

Aug 19, 2008
That guy's an idiot. You just don't overdo your stealing. You've gotta take only what you want, i.e. 1 of each console & special gamepad & 1 of each game. Punk was selling these things when he already had a job, bah.

TheSeventhLoneWolf

Mar 1, 2009
PsykoDragon said:
That guy's an idiot. You just don't overdo your stealing. You've gotta take only what you want, i.e. 1 of each console & special gamepad & 1 of each game. Punk was selling these things when he already had a job, bah.
Well, there's no more gaming for this poor git for awhile.

mafyapenguin94

Oct 12, 2009
I dunno about the rest of you, but was the first thought that anyone else had "Damn I need to find a job at the post office now"
Cuz i know it sure as shit was mine

TsunamiWombat

Sep 6, 2008
firedfns13 said:
18months for $86000? That seems kind of lenient.
Thats just jailtime. There's no telling how much money he's going to be in for once GameTap gets their legal fu on him.

Undercover

Jul 19, 2009
Virgil said:
I wonder if there will be any fallout on GameStop (either the company or just that branch) for this. Pawn shops are liable for accepting stolen property, and anyone else that is buying 'pre-owned' goods likely falls under the same rules.

Selling back that many games should have raised a flag with somebody over there.
I was thinking pretty much the same thing, I doubt this is over by a long shot. There's likely to be ripples for a while...