French Sex Toy Site Offers Free Vibrators to Diablo III Widows

lapan

Jan 23, 2009
John Funk said:
While I think this is an absolutely brilliant marketing stunt, I do have some problems with it. For one, I know a ton of women who are themselves playing D3, whether solo or with their significant others. Would they still be eligible? An Absoloo representative did clarify that the "small" vibrators were "not exclusively for girls," so one could imagine that Diablo III widowers could get in on the action too.
Well, it's not like they can check if it's your game or your boyfriends.

Bara_no_Hime said:
**sigh** Until they make a PS3 port of Diablo III, I won't be playing (so... never?). My PC overheats playing ME1 on anything above crap graphics settings.
Diablo or Diablo style games just don't work well on consoles, even if there will be a console version, chances are it's going to be a bad port.

EeveeElectro

Cats.
Aug 3, 2008
I am totally le French, can I have le vibrator please?

Srsly, I don't really care much for Diablo III because I've never played them as far as I can remember. But say I was in that situation I'm pretty sure...convince him to put his controller down for a little bit >_> <_<
I don't think I'd be with someone who completely ignored me when a new game came out anyway. You can play all you want, just give me a bit of attention too! >.<
Some guys are lucky to have girlfriends, you shouldn't shove her to one side because of a game.

EDIT: While we're on the subject, what the fuck is this?! Why is it so inhuman shaped D: *flails*

UberNoodle

Apr 6, 2010
Yet if this was a video about a Japanese game, the talk back here would be very very different. Funny how reality is so deeply affected by nationality.

Woodsey

Aug 9, 2009
No doubt you'll have to plug the vibrator into the mains whenever you want to use it.

A Satanic Panda

Nov 5, 2009
Eleima said:
John Funk said:
If you wanna be hip and cool, try putain de bordel de merde. ^_^

Do they have anything for Civilization IV widows?
Of course there is, you're looking at him. #swag

OT: As someone that has acutally been to Frace, this does not shock me one bit. They're very... er, liberal about that sort of stuff. Seeing nudes on the front of magazines is a pretty commen thing.

Andy Shandy

Fucked if I know
Jun 7, 2010
EeveeElectro said:
EDIT: While we're on the subject, what the fuck is this?! Why is it so inhuman shaped D: *flails*
According to the page (as translated by Google Chrome)

"The Dimpled Delight vibrator is a product developed to give you maximum pleasure. His body in translucent pink jelly, with characteristic odor, is soft and relatively thin. It is strongly curved to fit perfectly to the female and covered with soft spikes to increase sensation. Thus, the Dimpled Delight vibrator, especially dedicated to clitoral stimulation, spread her pleasant vibration in the whole sphere vulva. Its powerful motor can be adapted to your liking using its multi-speed ring. The flexible Dimpled Delight vibrator requires 2 AA batteries (LR06) not included."

SextusMaximus

Nightingale Assassin
May 20, 2009
Moonlight Butterfly said:
When will the world learn that women play videogames too...
Just happens to be a capitalisation and amusement on the release of a game primarily AIMED at men. Not like it's unaware of any female audience.

Moonlight Butterfly

Be the Leaf
Mar 16, 2011
SextusMaximus said:
Moonlight Butterfly said:
When will the world learn that women play videogames too...
Just happens to be a capitalisation and amusement on the release of a game primarily AIMED at men. Not like it's unaware of any female audience.
There's nothing to suggest Diablo 3 is mainly aimed at men. I thought it was refreshingly neutral for once.

Simonoly

Oct 17, 2011
Meh. I'd only steal it from my partner to use while I play Diablo 3. Ohhhh take me to Pleasureville!

HK_01

Jun 1, 2009
That's actually a neat marketing idea, I think. Disturbing in a way, but clever (in a funny way).

Bara_no_Hime

Sep 15, 2010
BluebellForest said:
Ooh, I'm a single female playing Diablo, but if I take a photo next to my game looking sad can still get in on this??
**sigh** Only if you live in France.

I wish an American company would do something like this.

**has a vision of the Master Chief Dildo**

Or... maybe not....

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
Grey Day for Elcia said:
BehattedWanderer said:
Fan-freaking-tastic. This is awesome on levels that are still being built. Talk about forcing gaming to talk about sexuality maturely. Nicely done.
I can't tell if that was sarcasm. It seems like it's not, but kinda like it is. I am so confused!
Only a teensy bit of sarcasm. I do honestly love the idea, however.