Friday the 13th, have any bad luck today?

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
not only was it friday the 13th today but also the planets aligned (or somthing, you could see it like before dawn)

anyway did you have any bad luck?

white at the train station and hungry (pumping yourself full of caffine then starving probably isnt good for your health) anyway went to a vending machine to get some chips....and the packet falls perfectly so I couldnt get at it through the door at the bottom, there went my $2.50...all I could was just stare at the vending machne like an idoit

anway on a luckey and unrealted note I got portal 2 today (OMGTHISGAMEISAWSOME!!!!)

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
So.much.god.damn.home.work.

Well I guess I have to miss another weekend of gaming.

Davey Woo

Jan 9, 2009
I pre-ordered Brink.
It has not come...
I cry...

I got up early and everything, now I'm stuck with about 4 hours more day-time than I usually have on a day off.

Jul 22, 2009
I generally have good fortune surrounding the number 13 :3

So far I've only slept 4 hours, but I'll be getting Brink soon!

So it's all good really.

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
Hair cut...WWWWWWHHHHHHYYYY!!! But otherwise it was a good day, missed a day at school...

ThongBonerstorm

Feb 22, 2010
ah crap, just noticed that. at work and already one elevator crashed and after i'm done i leave for vacation. lets hope this all works out, eh?

Jessta

Feb 8, 2011
Oh my fucking god no way, I was sleeping soundly and then when my clock hit 12:59 I started hearing shit out side, whenever I turn off my lights I hear something pounding on my window... I just decided to turn on my computer and check the escapist ( I figure its bats or something) when I see this post and realizes it just turned friday 13th... Now... I'm kind of creeped out...

stuka06

May 3, 2011
Friday 13th has no bad luck associated with it in any real way. But it comes from an actual phenomenon. The moon cycle is 28 days long. So 14 days from new moon to full moon and 14 days back. on the day before full moon, so the 13th day, there seams to be a spike in accidents and stuff. Afaik, that's where it comes from, so I'm not worried

zhoominator

Jan 30, 2010
With having 3 major exams in the next 4 days, my reaction to this day is, "Today is unlucky? No shit."

Vakz

Crafting Stars
Nov 22, 2010
I hadn't even noticed until you said it.. I have a time booked at the hospital for a bloodcheck, and I also has drivinglessons. As far as bad luck goes, I've really set myself up for this one, it seems.

Apr 2, 2011
I wont nessisarily call it bad luck but mosly annoying oucurances although....
I put my alarm to wake me up at 4:30am too see the planets line up...and..THE ALARM CLOCK DIDN'T ALARM.(didn't even go off) I woke up at 6:30-_-
I pricked my fingers several times while pinning fabric,
and at the end of school i got held back a minute and missed the bus that usually takes me home earlier on fridays.

NoriYuki Sato

May 26, 2009
Friday the 13th is actually a very lucky day for me, always has been.

If something bad happens today, it'll be a first, but I will let you guys know.

coppah20HE

Apr 8, 2011
At 5:20am (GMT+10) this morning, Mars, Venus, Mercury, and Jupiter aligned with Earth. Astrologists are saying it will be a good day for lovers.

Perhaps they cancel each other out.

butternut

Jul 14, 2010
Not quite today, but yesterday my friends computer broke so I can't play brink with him today! D:

Edit: I forgot to mention I also pulled a muscle getting out of bed this morning.