Fungal Dissident

irishda

Dec 16, 2010
Revolutionary said:
Legitimately sounds like something someone on tumblr would actually think. For that reason I just couldn't find this funny, that's where we're at right now.
To me, it sounds like something someone on tumblr would actually think. For that reason I just couldn't find this funny. That's where I'm at right now.
Fixed that for you.

Mr.Mattress

Level 2 Lumberjack
Jul 17, 2009
I always assumed Peach is just a Mutant Toadstool. Not in the X-Men sense though, more in the My whole family looks like Werewolves sense (I forgot which Royal Family that was, but I would swear they where Transylvanian). Years of Inbreeding will do that to Royal Families.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
nima55 said:
canadamus_prime said:
This sounds like something Game Theory would come up with.
But, you know, presented less click-baity and obnoxious.
With emphasis on the obnoxious part.
Darth_Payn said:
canadamus_prime said:
They did. The last two episodes that were shown on the Escapist were about Mario being insane, and there's the one about Mario's possible Communist ties.
Yeah, I didn't watch those. There's only so much of that guy's obnoxious voice I can take.

nima55

Paladin of Traffic Law
Nov 14, 2010
canadamus_prime said:
nima55 said:
canadamus_prime said:
He did an episode once on whether or not certain lady Nintendo characters had breast implants... I just... There is no level on which that is not tremendously dumb.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
nima55 said:
canadamus_prime said:
nima55 said:
canadamus_prime said:
He did an episode once on whether or not certain lady Nintendo characters had breast implants... I just... There is no level on which that is not tremendously dumb.
Esp. considering that most of Nintendo's ladies don't feature very prominent boobs. ...with the exception of Zero Suit Samus obviously.

Haru17

Mar 1, 2014
This is precisely why Mario RPGs work so well. Under the veneer of family friendliness there lurks a heart of darkness. That and everything is taken less seriously as it's a video game.

Lieju

Jan 4, 2009
Yeah, I remember wondering about that as a kid.
And aren't all the kings in Super Mario 3 human as well?

Which is just boring.
Humans are dull, more shroom-people please.

XMark

Jan 25, 2010
After reading this comic I wonder... has anyone done crossover fan art of Princess Peach sitting on the iron throne from Game of Thrones?

To the googles!

crimsonshrouds

Mar 23, 2009
XMark said:
After reading this comic I wonder... has anyone done crossover fan art of Princess Peach sitting on the iron throne from Game of Thrones?

To the googles!
This is a day later but I'm curious as to whether you found anything relevant?

O/T i found this comic very amusing.

Revolutionary said:
Legitimately sounds like something someone on tumblr would actually think. For that reason I just couldn't find this funny, that's where we're at right now.
-_- really? tumblr bothers you that much? Here are some people that can affect real life.
The people in that video can and do cause problems for us in america. I would think these people are satirists or comedians if i didn't know better and they truly are scary versus idiots posting stupid shit on the internet. What I'm saying is, lighten up.