Funniest/Best Gamertag/online name you have ever seen.

Killcushley

Sep 6, 2008
I always laughed when i was at my friends cos someone who always killed him that was in his clan was called "GIANTGenitalWARTS" and it thought it was funny to see "You were killed by GIANTGenitalWARTS

Geo Da Sponge

May 14, 2008
silentassasin47 said:
I once saw a guy with a GT "I say" so everyone sounded like foghorn leghorn when they got killed.
That would be even funnier when the team tried to communicate.

USSR

Probably your average communist.
Oct 4, 2008
Get off my mom

YouTookMyWaffle

YouTookMyCookie

KittyWiffaMohawk

Eskimo Fishy

z0nbie

Jan 20, 2009
I've seen "BobFromAccounting" when I was playing Ghost Recon 2 years ago on the xbox... made me laugh

Avida

Oct 17, 2008
Back on SOCOM 2 there was a well known clan called [GOD] in which every member had to add that to their name and follow it with a god's name. I joined a match with 5 of their players and saw something like this;

[GOD] ARES
[GOD] ZEUS
[GOD] HADES
[GOD] POSIDEON
[GOD]ZILLA

XD

mokes310

Oct 13, 2008
When I used to play Star Wars Battlefront on my PS2, I played against a one "Lube Skinjerker." Sophomoric, I know, but I still laugh every time I think about that name!

sneakypenguin

Elite Member
Legacy
Jul 31, 2008
Country
usa
raging penguin! or Chilled penguin
umm My favs are the semi creative ones (which is basically any that isn't xxXSpArT4n117Xxx)

touchingyourself was the most amusing to me.

Vlane

Sep 14, 2008
I once met a person in CS called "NoobsUnderThisLine". He always played a terrorist. Good times.

AboveUp

May 21, 2008
I once saw someone with a lame name along the lines of Xx_Amazingsniper_xX playing Halo some time, nothing great, or funny there. No, it's not the exact name, but it was something along those lines. Thing was, he didn't touch the sniper rifle, instead he owned everyone with a shotgun.