Funniest/Best Gamertag/online name you have ever seen.

Eldritch Warlord

Jun 6, 2008
Jobz post=9.54275.678469 said:
Yes it was. I love your avatar by the way. Freeman > Chief.
But he's basically the Doom marine who's been told he's a theoretical physicist that graduated from MIT. Alright, no more Halo vs. Half-Life, perilous grounds those are.

I saw this guy called Space Druid, one of the best names I've ever seen. I also think that mine and my brother's are great (but why wouldn't I?) Eldritch Warlord and Roman Slayer.

And my brother's friend is called Bangalangs.

Just so you know, I HATE names with random letters, numbers, and capitalizations. Like Fatal1ty or Sn1ipedown is as far into that that I'll accept. XxAsSaS1NxX is just pathetic, so is Death231412434.

I don't see why people can't make up creative names, just put an adjective in front of a noun. Victory Liquor (that took my all of 12 seconds) Armored Ninja (that took about 30). Making up a name is fine too, like Popcicle Jones.

Nasty Fire
Space Liquid
Grand Ambition
Battle Grass
Termite Poison
Night Knight
Gary McKILL
Injection of Stone

Want 'em, take 'em. I can make a new list in about two minutes.

Bowstring

May 30, 2008
I saw a VERY brave gamer tag on Halo 3 the other day. It was simply "I Hate Blacks". What a guy.

I also liked "AllDogsGrowBeards". I didn't realise it was based on a song title until just now, I just thought it was hilariously random.

klc0100

Feb 29, 2008
Sgt. G Spot was or still is some were near the top of the cod4 leader bored on ps3 I giggle a bit when I saw it.

Andalusa

Mad Cat Lady
Feb 25, 2008
i would have thought someone would put 'the Guardians' for halo --> 'You were killed by the Guardians'

CancerDog

Aug 3, 2008
I remember playing Starcraft over Lan many a time, and I would play as Zerg nearly everytime, and my name would always be "You've got Crabs." No one ever seemed to get it until I would run into their base with 100 Guardians, then they got it.

Eldritch Warlord

Jun 6, 2008
CancerDog post=9.54275.724647 said:
I remember playing Starcraft over Lan many a time, and I would play as Zerg nearly everytime, and my name would always be "You've got Crabs." No one ever seemed to get it until I would run into their base with 100 Guardians, then they got it.
I'd call CancerDog a good name.

Tartarga

Jun 4, 2008
i saw someone called rapeyourass in Haze, i tried to stay away from him as much as possible

KapnKerfuffle

May 17, 2008
Just throwing out some names in my recent players list ...

HaloHighHaloHoe
IPlay4Poontang
twoHUGEoloz
OneFuglyTita
FuglyTitasLovah

I.Muir

Jun 26, 2008
ChrisP.Lettuce post=9.54275.388155 said:
I just saw Ragingflapjacks in Starcraft. So far that one is pretty much the best I've ever seen.
Weird one of my favourite names is Ragingcrepe.
That and Crazyape, Ragingape, Binmonkey, Spazmonkey and a bunch of other ones about monkeys.