Funniest In-Game Dialogue

FallenJellyDoughnut

Jun 28, 2009
Eddie - "if anyone ever makes fun of me, i'll kill em... Just like that"
James - "Eddie... Have you gone nuts?"

"Buzzer" DUMBASS!

neo34

Mar 11, 2009
It has been said plenty of times, but psychonauts definitely wins this thread. No go out and buy it so they will make a sequel!

300ccs of medicine

Apr 9, 2009
Farcry 2, actually, had some pretty epic lines. The random bad guys looking for you would say some great stuff, especially when talking to themselves.

"Where is he? What is he doing? He's looking for me isn't he, shut up."

Or something to that effect. I do recall one of them trying to tell me how dead I was when I hucked a molotov at him and set him on fire.

for ANNOYING actually a game called Culpa Innata wins for me. Every single line made me cringe through all of the 20 hours it took me to play that game.

WTF: X3: Reunion. The way that the other characters pronounce the name "kha'ak" is somewhat...embarrassing? Yeah.

Fallingwater

Mar 20, 2009
Glados.

However, I also found the italian dude from Alpha Prime to be incredibly funny. The man's a walking stereotype, speaking a broken english with italian curse words randomly thrown in. Being italian myself, I pissed my pants laughing. :p

Jay Cee

Nov 27, 2008
I hate to reiterate but Psychonauts!

It still holds pride of place at my 3rd greatest game of all time.

But for the sake of individuality, Grim Fandango. Another creation by the Brilliant Tim Schafer, creator of the aforementioned Psychonauts AND the soon to become funniest game of all time:
'BRUTAL LEGEND'

Seydaman

Nov 21, 2008
Cpt_Oblivious said:
There's some good lines in Psychonauts and The Secret of Monkey island. I'd go with one of them.
Assassinator said:
I see you're new, this thread has been done a gazillion times before. Please use the searchbar next time, thank you.
He's not that new. I give them a week to learn to use the Search Bar.
i give them 0.3 seconds

RebelRising

Jan 5, 2008
When one of the guards in Oblivion (all of him whom are male, by the way) says, during Persuade:

"Talk tough to me. I love tough guys."

A bizarre twist is added by the fact that my character is a female...

MasterSqueak

May 10, 2009
"If you held a weapon to Fwiffo?s head, he would say anything you wanted him to say. In fact, if you held a vegetable to his head, he would probably say anything you wanted him to say."

Cookie to who ever knows what this is from.

Lordmarkus

Jun 6, 2009
Since no one has picked it yet I will have to say the Fallout series. Though the third installment doesn't have those epic ones doesn't mean it lacks humour.

"So, how does radioation feel?
"If I am really quiet, I can hear genes cry." Only one that's really good in Fallout 3.

songnar

Modulator
Oct 26, 2008
Forgive my un-knowledge about posting videos in these forums, but here's a link...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K--YiJma6xI

MGS3 - The Box!