Funny events in anti-woke world

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
You've still not provided any evidence to the contrary of what I said.

You're not familiar with Trump cultists then.
I am.
I'm also familiar with Hillary cultists and the people who claimed they'd still vote for Biden even if he'd abused their daughter.

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020

AnxietyProne

Elite Member
Jul 13, 2021
Country
United States
I dunno if that is more or less mad than the Witch Covens working to hex Trump as revenge for him beating Hillary

It's more.

Not by MUCH, I'll concede, but the sheer mass of believers who have suddenly declared Trump to be the Christian Kwizats Hadderach put it over.
81yx3oii6YL._SL1500_.jpgbook-cover-image.png

Reactions: BrawlMan

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
It's more.

Not by MUCH, I'll concede, but the sheer mass of believers who have suddenly declared Trump to be the Christian Kwizats Hadderach put it over.
View attachment 5029View attachment 5030
Funny how they ignore Christian values when it is convenient or they have the perfect excuse for everything.

3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

Reactions: Satinavian

bluegate

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2010
4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.
Curious what they mean with things that are in the water under the earth.

I get that things in the heaven above could refer to heavenly entities, stuff in the earth beneath could refer to either dead people or hellish entities, but that last one... 🤔

Godly realm beneath the oceans, ergo Poseidon and the like?

TheMysteriousGX

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 16, 2014
Country
United States
Funny how they ignore Christian values when it is convenient or they have the perfect excuse for everything.
I mean, CPAC had a gold plate statue of Trump. I've heard all the anti-Christ theology the evangelicals have put out over the last 30 years and that dude fills a *lot* of the supposed criteria.

It's absolutely hilarious that the evangelists didn't see it.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Curious what they mean with things that are in the water under the earth.

I get that things in the heaven above could refer to heavenly entities, stuff in the earth beneath could refer to either dead people or hellish entities, but that last one... 🤔

Godly realm beneath the oceans, ergo Poseidon and the like?
That part I never understood and I just chose to ignore most of it.

The only commandments I follow are the ones where you don't act like a dick or asshole.

I mean, CPAC had a gold plate statue of Trump. I've heard all the anti-Christ theology the evangelicals have put out over the last 30 years and that dude fills a *lot* of the supposed criteria.

It's absolutely hilarious that the evangelists didn't see it.
Then they're all bigger fools than that fool.

Kwak

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2014
Country
Yes, but I've not seen it embraced or excused to nearly such a degree by people as the more crazy self proclaimed progressives which generally sees a lot of attempts to deflect or just dropping down to personal attacks rather than actually acknowledging them
That's because you follow any rightwing signal booster whose sole mission in life is is pointing out every instance of "look at this dumb shit this fucking liberal said on twitter".
How many accounts/media sites do you follow that do the same for the right?

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
That's because you follow any rightwing signal booster whose sole mission in life is is pointing out every instance of "look at this dumb shit this fucking liberal said on twitter".
How many accounts/media sites do you follow that do the same for the right?
How many times have I pointed to worryingly prominent examples of this again? As in 10,000+ follower accounts etc Then people have just gone "It doesn't count they're not prominent enough" hell I've pointed out verified twitter accounts and people have tried to pull that but some random 20 follower dude in his shed ranting apparently that's fine for some here to represent the right?

Some consistency is what I'm asking for.

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
I don't think they've ever read Charles Dickens.
No. Non opposition is what your asking for. For us to shut up and nod our heads that conservatives are always right and sane, and us liberals are mentally deranged and need correcting.
I don't know if he's said the first part ever, but he's explicitly stated the second about some liberals

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America

Cheetodust

Elite Member
Jun 2, 2020
Country
Ireland
The headline should read: "Wealthy Unread Landlords feel attacked from now learning about Charles Dickens"

Also, perhaps someone should mention to that particular landlord why the infamous board game Monopoly was created. If only because triggering wealthy landlords is a wholesome endeavour the whole family can partake in for this festive season!
What the cross-eyed fuck is this?
Fake it seems. "Dickie Canine" apparently wrote it despite not existing from what I can tell and also the full tweet thread has screen shots of the article which read like what can only be parody. Even the most heinous caricature of a Conservative landlord would know to at least not these things out loud.

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
No. Non opposition is what your asking for. For us to shut up and nod our heads that conservatives are always right and sane, and us liberals are mentally deranged and need correcting.
No I'd just like to see the side claiming to be the rational believers in science actually be rational and believing in science again rather than two sides both just as wacky as the other claiming their version of magic is the true one and the other sides is the face one.