Funny events in anti-woke world

tstorm823

Elite Member
Legacy
Aug 4, 2011
Country
USA
Out of all the things conservatives said about Roe and abortion.... this is the one?
You watched a man who has made a career out of being the folksy southern American anti-Republican, and you are accepting as fact hearsay from the person eavesdropping on supposed random strangers, and you are taking those potentially fictional strangers as representation of "conservatives" as a whole. Do you not see the issue?

XsjadoBlaydette

Piss-Drinking Nazi Wine-Mums
May 26, 2022
Country
Wales
Jones currently being cross-examinated in a courtroom mostly full of ppl done with his shit 🤳🤌;

Rewindable link;

(Though is currently in recess cause I slow)

(And Jones has convenient cough syndrome this time)

It occurred to me too - do these guys plan on shutting down virtually every Christmas panto as well? These are, after all, a longstanding source of men appearing in women's clothes, and even worse, targetted squarely at children.
Ah, but you see that is tradition and the only religion that counts to them. Not at all like the "deviancy" they associate with LGBT existence. Totally different, can't be compared. The old hierarchy cannot be questioned, it just is.

Last edited:
Reactions: BrawlMan

XsjadoBlaydette

Piss-Drinking Nazi Wine-Mums
May 26, 2022
Country
Wales

-

Am so relieved they started off with Peterson's brain-melted waffle about 'the climate meaning nothing and everything so we shouldn't bother doing anything about it' cause it's been one of the hardest things to describe to others who haven't seen it just how dumbfoundingly bad it is, which may be a personal failure on my part, but anyway.

Last edited:

Schadrach

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 20, 2010
Country
US
Lol at "This will self-delete soon". Did the IMF send this. Video itself is no doubt more of Trump's waffling. Should've been a Rick Roll.
Maybe the video is going to be deleted "soon"? Or at least the page at that link? It's not hard to set a publication time period on most website backend software. Or it's just meaningless gibbering, whichever.

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
You watched a man who has made a career out of being the folksy southern American anti-Republican, and you are accepting as fact hearsay from the person eavesdropping on supposed random strangers, and you are taking those potentially fictional strangers as representation of "conservatives" as a whole. Do you not see the issue?
Just to be clear, there are conservatives who are against the Supreme Court ruling on Roe due to their understanding of women's health

Others conservative are against Scotus based on slavery ground

Others conservatives are against Scotus based on bodily autonomy

Other conservatives are against Scotus because they think they broke traditions

These conservatives are against Scotus due to the effect it has on football players

Other conservatives are for Scotus' ruling against Roe

There are probably other groups that I dont know about

Is this cool with you?

tstorm823

Elite Member
Legacy
Aug 4, 2011
Country
USA
Is this cool with you?
No. One of those groups you only think exists because a single person makes money off of you watching him complain about Republicans. Imagine if Ben Shapiro went on his show and claimed he overheard some unnamed liberals in a diner saying they wanted to ban toilets and make everyone wear diapers, and I came here and said "you know, some liberals might not think that we should all wear diapers, but some do. Is that cool with you?"

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
No. One of those groups you only think exists because a single person makes money off of you watching him complain about Republicans. Imagine if Ben Shapiro went on his show and claimed he overheard some unnamed liberals in a diner saying they wanted to ban toilets and make everyone wear diapers, and I came here and said "you know, some liberals might not think that we should all wear diapers, but some do. Is that cool with you?"
He makes a cent at most off me

Ben Shapiro says liberals say a lot of things. Most of them are far less believable than someone worried about Roe's impact on sports. Not only that, this guy in this video only attributes it to one group of conservatives who very specifically only care about sports, where Ben Shaprio always applies everything heinous to all liberals without exception

If Ben Shapiro only gave out information about overhearing only one specific and small group of liberals talk about diapers in such way, I'd call it a win compared to how he normally talks and treats liberals

Is that cool with you?

tstorm823

Elite Member
Legacy
Aug 4, 2011
Country
USA
Not only that, this guy in this video only attributes it to one group of conservatives who very specifically only care about sports, where Ben Shaprio always applies everything heinous to all liberals without exception
That guy did that in the video, and you went on to refer to "conservatives" without distinction. Not only that, you take the same absolute position on Ben Shapiro in the very next sentence. No, he doesn't apply all criticisms to all liberals without exception. That's just incorrect.

The problem isn't that guy making that youtube video. The problem is you taking an incredibly narrow and specifically curated set of information and believing yourself to be broadly informed.

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
Am so relieved they started off with Peterson's brain-melted waffle about 'the climate meaning nothing and everything so we shouldn't bother doing anything about it' cause it's been one of the hardest things to describe to others who haven't seen it just how dumbfoundingly bad it is, which may be a personal failure on my part, but anyway.

Don't you just love Peterson talking about how pride is a sin while wearing his best suit with his little pin, and his expensive watch.

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
That guy did that in the video, and you went on to refer to "conservatives" without distinction. Not only that, you take the same absolute position on Ben Shapiro in the very next sentence. No, he doesn't apply all criticisms to all liberals without exception. That's just incorrect.

The problem isn't that guy making that youtube video. The problem is you taking an incredibly narrow and specifically curated set of information and believing yourself to be broadly informed.
Sounds like you just assuming things

Yes, Ben Shapiro almost always applies things to all liberals and makes sure he includes lefties, Marxist etc. Because he's not arguing. He just trying to paint targets on people

He also provides less evidence than 'overhearing someone'. Even most of the science he brings up is just what he thinks and then pretends science says that

Edit: Could you pick someone who has a shred of credibility and doesn't lie all the time? This Shapiro stuff is unimportant to what we were discussing

Last edited:

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra

Apparently the jury has only decided on compensatory damages and not yet on punitive ones. The family asked for $150 million, though in my opinion, justice will only be served by Alex Jones meeting his end via being shanked by a hobo while fighting over a half-eaten Quarter Pounder under a highway overpass.

Reactions: Dalisclock

crimson5pheonix

It took 6 months to read my title.
Legacy
Jun 6, 2008

Apparently the jury has only decided on compensatory damages and not yet on punitive ones. The family asked for $150 million, though in my opinion, justice will only be served by Alex Jones meeting his end via being shanked by a hobo while fighting over a half-eaten Quarter Pounder under a highway overpass.
Punitive is limited, probably to another 8 million, which is just enough to be be able to go on his show and recoup it in a weekend telling his followers he won.

tstorm823

Elite Member
Legacy
Aug 4, 2011
Country
USA
Edit: Could you pick someone who has a shred of credibility and doesn't lie all the time? This Shapiro stuff is unimportant to what we were discussing
Everyone you enjoy watching has exactly the same level of credibility as Ben Shapiro.

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland

Not gonna lie, that sounds like the perfect end for the guy.

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
Everyone you enjoy watching has exactly the same level of credibility as Ben Shapiro.
That's fine.

And no. Ben Shapiro has decided that credibility doesn't exist or is necessary and is closer to Project VERITAS and Alex Jones for just making stuff up than most conservatives. He doesn't even have the credibility of Fox News. Trump said way more true things in his tenure as president and is generally a more responsible person than Shapiro

tstorm823

Elite Member
Legacy
Aug 4, 2011
Country
USA
That's fine.

And no. Ben Shapiro has decided that credibility doesn't exist or is necessary and is closer to Project VERITAS and Alex Jones for just making stuff up than most conservatives. He doesn't even have the credibility of Fox News. Trump said way more true things in his tenure as president and is generally a more responsible person than Shapiro
I guarantee you've never watched a single full episode of the Ben Shapiro show.