Funny events in anti-woke world

TheMysteriousGX

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 16, 2014
Country
United States
No no, see, an Alpha male and a Sigma male are equal, but while an Alpha male is a cool chad with lots of hangers on, a Sigma male male is a cool chad who doesn't have need friends

Absent

And twice is the only way to live.
Jan 25, 2023
Country
Switzerland
I'm confused on several levels. Firstly I didn't know there was room for new layers of assholery beyond alphamalehood. Secondly, why sigma ? Is that also some biological jargon, or does it just sound cool, or does it come from some geek universe ?

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
I don't get it, actually. I was a bit familiar with the alpha and beta wolfshit, but what's the sense of sigma ? It sounds quite far "below" beta ?
The "Sigma mindset" is basically "I'm so much better than the rest of you that I don't even fall into your Alpha/Beta rankings; I do everything my own way and leave all the rest of you behind in your mediocrity".

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
I'm confused on several levels. Firstly I didn't know there was room for new layers of assholery beyond alphamalehood. Secondly, why sigma ? Is that also some biological jargon, or does it just sound cool, or does it come from some geek universe ?
It's cuz lots of incels dudes who refer to themselves as sigma are weebs. It's kinda like this: sigma = S, and in Japanese academic grading S denotes a level superlative to an A, B or C grade, tho it is also often used in ranking systems in Japanese games and anime. Other than that, see Rogue Wolfs comment.

Reactions: BrawlMan

Absent

And twice is the only way to live.
Jan 25, 2023
Country
Switzerland
It's cuz lots of incels are weebs. It'll like this: sigma = S, and in Japanese academic grading S denotes a level superlative to an A, B or C grade, tho it is also often used in ranking systems in Japanese games and anime.
Oooh got it. Right. If it works for tools in No Man's Sky, then I guess it works for tools elsewhere.

Cicada 5

Elite Member
Apr 16, 2015
Country
Nigeria
It's cuz lots of incels dudes who refer to themselves as sigma are weebs. It's kinda like this: sigma = S, and in Japanese academic grading S denotes a level superlative to an A, B or C grade, tho it is also often used in ranking systems in Japanese games and anime. Other than that, see Rogue Wolfs comment.
So basically, they're the asshole rival character who thinks they don't need friends and then either become villains or keep getting their asses kicked until they finally swallow their pride and admit they do need friends.

Ag3ma

Elite Member
Jan 4, 2023
I've watched videos where people rank stuff on computer games with A-B-C-D in descending order of quality, but the top set above A is "S", to represent in some way overpowered.

So I might take a guess that's where sigma comes from.

The poor, sad, little tools.

Silvanus

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 15, 2013
Country
United Kingdom
So basically, they're the asshole rival character who thinks they don't need friends and then either become villains or keep getting their asses kicked until they finally swallow their pride and admit they do need friends.
That's right, they're Seifer Almasy.

RhombusHatesYou

Surreal Estate Agent
Mar 21, 2010
Between There and There.
Country
The Wide, Brown One.
It's cuz lots of incels dudes who refer to themselves as sigma are weebs. It's kinda like this: sigma = S, and in Japanese academic grading S denotes a level superlative to an A, B or C grade, tho it is also often used in ranking systems in Japanese games and anime.
I was hoping they were fans of Mitsubishi small sedans from the 80s but this is far less interesting and infinitely sadder,

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Isn't your sorry ass supposed to be evading lawyers right now? And of course the coward goes on Tucker Carlson's show, suck each other's dicks, and try to defend another man who shot unarmed people.

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
Isn't your sorry ass supposed to be evading lawyers right now? And of course the coward goes on Tucker Carlson's show, suck each other's dicks, and try to defend another man who shot unarmed people.

This is his meal ticket now. He'll probably never find an actual job again with that face and that name. I'd almost feel sorry for the kid if he wasn't a murderer trying to score gigs off his murders.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
This is his meal ticket now. He'll probably never find an actual job again with that face and that name. I'd almost feel sorry for the kid if he wasn't a murderer trying to score gigs off his murders.
Ain't much of a meal ticket when you're signing up with a piece of shit, slightly bigger than you. That's still not going to stop the lawyers from coming after him. Carlson sure as hell won't stick up for Rittenhouse when the chips are really down. None of those cops, Neo Nazis, the Proud Boys, and KKK stuck around when he tried sucking up to BLM. They all dropped his ass fast. The douchebag tried to make a video game, and threw a biatch fit when no one bought said shitty game.

I don't feel sorry for him at all. He gets nothing from me. Rittenhouse can rot in the hell he created for himself, and take all of his "friends" with him.

Last edited: