Funny events in anti-woke world

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Did the meaning of emasculation change?
I'm guessing it's because Harry is in a pose women commonly take in couple pictures like these. You know, standing behind the man, one or more hands resting on the man's shoulder. Ergo, emasculated

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
I'm guessing it's because Harry is in a pose women commonly take in couple pictures like these. You know, standing behind the man, one or more hands resting on the man's shoulder. Ergo, emasculated
Where is he shown to be a) weaker b) not a man?

Yes, I know what the conservative talking head are saying but him not standing in the right spot isn't showing weakness or non-maleness. A position in a photo is not determined by your genitalia. That makes no SENSE, Candice

Thus, the only possibility is that emasculation's definition has changed

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Where is he shown to be a) weaker b) not a man?

Yes, I know what the conservative talking head are saying but him not standing in the right spot isn't showing weakness or non-maleness. A position in a photo is not determined by your genitalia. That makes no SENSE, Candice

Thus, the only possibility is that emasculation's definition has changed
Ooooh, fun, postulation. Lemme try.

By putting Harry in a position usually reserved for women, and since conservatism tends to have strong whiffs of women being subservient to men, this picture says that Harry is 'the woman' in this relationship, and Megan 'the man'. But Megan is also a woman, so the ranking would be as follows: Man > Megan/Woman > Harry. This does not compute, because Harry is clearly male, but he is also clearly below Megan. The only possible answer is that Harry was emasculated, whereby emasculation is anything that makes a male feel like they're not the center of existence.

Or something like that. I don't particularly care about whatever the actual, probably really stupid, reasoning is. Owens will bray to her heart's discontent either way.

Last edited:

tstorm823

Elite Member
Legacy
Aug 4, 2011
Country
USA
That Time cover isn't something conservatives are complaining about. It's something tabloids are having fun with.

You can stop trying to guess why something is a conservative controversy because just Candace Owens commented on it.

Reactions: Dwarvenhobble

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
Another day, another batch of USA weirdos being obsessed with British royalty

View attachment 4509
Like, I'm a far cry from being a nationalist, but why does anybody in this hemisphere (outside of maybe Canada) give a single shit about royalty?
We all know that you're not a man unless you're posing with a woman like this:

Avnger

Trash Goblin
Legacy
Apr 1, 2016
Country
United States
That Time cover isn't something conservatives are complaining about. It's something tabloids are having fun with.

You can stop trying to guess why something is a conservative controversy because just Candace Owens commented on it.
I don't think you realize the point you've made here, and it's rather funny.

Don't worry though, the rest of us are fully cognizant that conservative commentary is as insightful and meaningful as tabloid gossip.

tstorm823

Elite Member
Legacy
Aug 4, 2011
Country
USA
I don't think you realize the point you've made here, and it's rather funny.

Don't worry though, the rest of us are fully cognizant that conservative commentary is as insightful and meaningful as tabloid gossip.
That's the opposite of the point. Candace Owens is as insightful and meaningful as tabloid gossip. That's not representative of conservatism, any more than lefty Twitter checkmarks are representative of leftwing thought.

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
Another day, another batch of USA weirdos being obsessed with British royalty

View attachment 4509
Like, I'm a far cry from being a nationalist, but why does anybody in this hemisphere (outside of maybe Canada) give a single shit about royalty?
Time 100 has put them on the influential people list so I dunno apparently some weirdos on the woke side are obsessed with them too

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
Did the meaning of emasculation change?
Dude's been told to sell all his guns, not allowed to go to shoots or hunts (wild birds etc in the UK) and be pushed to go Vegan while backing up her stories and claims about how nasty the Royal family were being despite the face evidence has been rapidly emerging that it's a lie. Oh and he's no longer part of the army.

I dunno that's a lot of kinda macho signifier stuff getting thrown out at once for Meghan

Cheetodust

Elite Member
Jun 2, 2020
Country
Ireland
Dude's been told to sell all his guns, not allowed to go to shoots or hunts (wild birds etc in the UK) and be pushed to go Vegan while backing up her stories and claims about how nasty the Royal family were being despite the face evidence has been rapidly emerging that it's a lie. Oh and he's no longer part of the army.

I dunno that's a lot of kinda macho signifier stuff getting thrown out at once for Meghan
Question. If the roles were reversed and a man convinced his So to give up guns/go vegan would she have been... "iffeminated" (is there even a word for that?)

Are shooting and meat masculine? Because I don't shoot. I think arguably most men in the west don't shoot seeing as, outside the US, not owning guns is by far the norm.

And was he forced to go vegan or did he decide to go vegan? When I was vegetarian my girlfriend went vegetarian too because it was easier. Also, veganism is feminine in your world view? Because I could start listing the vegan men who could knock 7 shades of shit out of all the guys on this forum.

Like honestly, you're entire point here is that Harry is less masculine because he doesn't subscribe to ideas of masculinity thta are 100% social constructs. Shooting guns and being in the army are not natural things men are genetically predisposed to because they're both things that don't exist in nature... Like christ Conservative men suck.

AnxietyProne

Elite Member
Jul 13, 2021
Country
United States
That's the opposite of the point. Candace Owens is as insightful and meaningful as tabloid gossip. That's not representative of conservatism, any more than lefty Twitter checkmarks are representative of leftwing thought.
if it's not, how is she still getting so many platforms and praise from mainstream right wing outlets? The Tucker Carlsons and such aren't challenging her views, ace.

Anyway, THEN THERE'S THIS ASSHOLE...

Last edited:
Reactions: crimson5pheonix

Silvanus

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 15, 2013
Country
United Kingdom
Time 100 has put them on the influential people list so I dunno apparently some weirdos on the woke side are obsessed with them too
You are utterly obsessed with the "woke", aren't you? Almost every topic, almost any question, it always comes back to that with you.

Reactions: Agema and BrawlMan

tstorm823

Elite Member
Legacy
Aug 4, 2011
Country
USA
if it's not, how is she still getting so many platforms and praise from mainstream right wing outlets? The Tucker Carlsons and such aren't challenging her views, ace.
Because they agree on some things. That doesn't make her Twitter page conservative gospel.

Consider the inverse. Someone like the Cuomo's say something silly on tv, and then Tucker tries to tie the statement to the entire Democratic Party. Is that reasonable to do. Do you support that? Do you waste time trying to rationalize how some stupid Cuomo thing is tied to Democratic policy?

Silvanus

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 15, 2013
Country
United Kingdom
Consider the inverse. Someone like the Cuomo's say something silly on tv, and then Tucker tries to tie the statement to the entire Democratic Party. Is that reasonable to do. Do you support that? Do you waste time trying to rationalize how some stupid Cuomo thing is tied to Democratic policy?
It certainly makes the Democratic Party look a bit shit.

Baffle

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016

Lol, you sound like all the other crazy Team Kate people. Mad as a box of frogs.

Reactions: BrawlMan

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
Also, can we thank the gods that the potential governor who thinks slaver owners deserved the reperations didnt win?
Momus was pleased by this.

I knew the greeks would come through when it came to having a God of Mocking, Irony and Satire. They were wiser then we give them credit for.

Damnit, why don't we have a god of Satire and Mockery?

That's what's wrong with this country.

Last edited:

Baffle

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
We're going back to imperial measurements, so everyone under 60 is going to start asking for far too much of the food that isn't available.

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane

Oh, it's the Gillette thing again. You can't understand that there is any other version of masculinity than your own. And then pretend someone 'forced' you into it. Because you don't understand the term forced.

Also, did you know a lot of transpeople enter the armed service in search of this 'masculinity' you ascribe to it. All it ends up in is them transitioning. Because the army is not this propoganda you are ascribing to it

And.. I'm a male who used to shoot animals. I've decided not to do so. I'm emasculated apparently

And sorry, did the last paragraph mean that you think Megan is masculine? You might have missed a word there. I also don't understand how lies have much to do with masculinity or feminity

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
Candace Owens, like many talking heads, is trying to drive their side of politics to believe a certain thing.

It's better to ignore because they are likely to just make a fool of themselves