Funny events in anti-woke world

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
The fact that you bring him up says more about you.
I'm not hearing a no lol.

But more seriously I couldn't resist destroying that little generalisation.

I know I shouldn't be surprised that you'd jump to the defense of Daily Wire movies, and yet...... no wait, I'm not, at all.

And the more I talk about what? This is the first time I brought up the Daily Wire's pathetic attempt at movie making. And you're posting those trailers why? To prove my point?
Have you seen many lower budget movies?
Comparatively the Daily Wire stuff is far more solid.

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
OTOH, that is pretty cool timing. Weirdoes on the far right start turning her into an evil icon, and she doesn't have to do anything extra to fix the problem.

Reactions: BrawlMan

Silvanus

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 15, 2013
Country
United Kingdom
I'm not hearing a no lol.

But more seriously I couldn't resist destroying that little generalisation.
Just by-the-by; Hitler was (mostly) vegetarian towards the end of his life, not vegan; and its debatable and uncertain whether he was atheist, Christian or some kind of deist. He at times lambasted the Christian Church and belief system, and at other times invoked them.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Reactions: Cicada 5

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra

Schadrach

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 20, 2010
Country
US
There's an agreement and understanding shared among researchers in this area to carefully consider case-by-case whether reporting on a particular group or personality would help promote them more than help inform the public, only reporting if they become dangerous and/or known/influential enough to make the concern significantly overshadow what they may receive in free promotion. Is likely the recent social media piranha frenzy from pundit reactionaries after his unmasking inflated his profile across those ethical lines for more ppl this time round.
I don't mean comments by people looking into him, I mean comments in the Telegram channel they posted logs from. Aside from a single news report, it's all stonetoss himself posting his comics, ads for his merch and NFTs, and the occasional warning about some scammer pretending to be him until March 16, 2024.

Terminal Blue

Elite Member
Legacy
Feb 18, 2010
Country
United Kingdom
Co-opting The Matrix movies as some anti-diversity media symbol is nothing short of hilarious. Just look how diverse the rebels are in the first movie alone.
I have mixed feelings on Jack Saint sometimes, but this is genuinely one of his better videos and made me realize I probably need to read those books again.

Honestly though, those takes are so hilariously shit that it actually makes it really, transparently obvious how much of right wing youtube is actually just a grift to farm outrage clicks or undisclosed donations from right-wing political organizations. The fact that audiences are stupid enough to watch it suggests that some people out there probably do believe this shit, but I'm going to be charitable to humanity and say those people are mostly children. I don't think healthy adults could actually believe stuff like this.

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane