Funny events in anti-woke world

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
Should be noted Run Hide Fight and The Hyperions are both acquisitions i.e. someone else made them and then the Daily Wire bought the rights to them.
Ladyballers is funded by the Daily Wire. It is literally The Dumbest Conservative Talking Points: The Movie

You know what I'm not doing? Not making a big, page long post about how its destroying society or males or whatever. If Boreing and other people are enjoying themselves (and not hurting others), why would I care?

Reactions: BrawlMan

Cicada 5

Elite Member
Apr 16, 2015
Country
Nigeria

@2:12 Co-opting The Matrix movies as some anti-diversity media symbol is nothing short of hilarious. Just look how diverse the rebels are in the first movie alone.

To be clear, the video is about people doing stuff like that. The video author isn't the one doing that.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America

@2:12 Co-opting The Matrix movies as some anti-diversity media symbol is nothing short of hilarious. Just look how diverse the rebels are in the first movie alone.

To be clear, the video is about people doing stuff like that. The video author isn't the one doing that.
These assholes will Co-op into anything now. They go after Street Fighter and Streets Of Rage, I'm personally getting my old aluminum baseball bat and smacking them in the face.

Schadrach

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 20, 2010
Country
US
Ok we know that's probably gonna be nuked at some point by "I'm not anti-Semititic, I support Israel and neonazis" musko, best throw links in separately;
For anyone looking through these, you have to skip down to 8 Feb, 2023 before you hit the first post that isn't just ST posting his comic, hawking NFTs or merch or other regular webcomic on social media kinda junk. That one is a link to a news story.

Then more normal webcomic artist sorta stuff until 16 March, 2024. All the "violent, unfiltered neo-Nazism of Stonetoss" in the files is in the time from March 16-March 20, during which Stonetoss himself posts only once, linking a new comic. So if you're looking to confirm that that stuff is in there, scroll straight to the end.

Part of me is curious why there's no commentary until after Stonetoss gets doxxed then a sudden deluge of shit by a handful of accounts. It doesn't feel organic, but I don't know if that's because it's an attack or if he scrubbed the Telegram channel and the stuff at the end was just what got posted after that. With him being who he is, you'd think someone monitoring his telegram to drag up all the hate speech would have started recording it before 16 March, 2024.

Now having seen way more stonetoss comics than I had ever before, I have to admit this one is pretty fitting: https://stonetoss.com/comic/malpractice/

Sorry, I misspoke. They bullied Nex until she committed suicide. Is that better?
You misgendered Nex. Depending on sources they were either nonbinary or transmale and used they and he pronouns. The whole invocation of bathroom bills in the media coverage of this case was because they were using the girl's room because they were legally required to and that's where the girls talking about them and following altercation happened.

Death threats?

This is now the norm
I once got death threats for posting on the WOW forums and arguing that one spec's DPS should be fixed before their version of a certain buff was equalized with the other spec that could provide that buff because the better version of the buff was the sole reason that spec was allowed in late game raiding. That was back in 2010.

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Maybe they should do a rotation. Everyone gets to be speaker for a week.

Hades

Elite Member
Mar 8, 2013
Country
The Netherlands
These assholes will Co-op into anything now. They go after Street Fighter and Streets Of Rage, I'm personally getting my old aluminum baseball bat and smacking them in the face.
They'll even gladly and shamelessly co opt the very things they used to despise as woke heresy the moment they realize its too popular to oppose. The Mario movie being about the best example of that.

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
You misgendered Nex.
Good to know
I once got death threats for posting on the WOW forums and arguing that one spec's DPS should be fixed before their version of a certain buff was equalized with the other spec that could provide that buff because the better version of the buff was the sole reason that spec was allowed in late game raiding. That was back in 2010.
Look, far be it from me if you think I'm mis-timeline something. 100 years ago lynching were announced days beforehand, and children let go from school early so they could watch and the announced again in the news. Now, that's what you call a real death threat. I also remember citing a bunch of death threats aimed at me or other people for fairly innocuous things at similar times. I was always told they were allowed to do it because they were either trolls or fREe sPeeCh. I have similar memories to yours

I'm not going to discount my perception that the left is increasing death threats to match the right and middle over the last decade. Much of it is due to The Event That Shall Not Be Named when a bunch of those 'trolls' realised it wasn't about games journalism and it was mainly about misogyny and changed sides, creating the Dirtbags who are constantly in increasingly escalating fights with Wokescolds. I don't like where any of this is going.

I'm also not going to just try and stop the Left like DH wants becuase its only a third of the problem

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020
For anyone looking through these, you have to skip down to 8 Feb, 2023 before you hit the first post that isn't just ST posting his comic, hawking NFTs or merch or other regular webcomic on social media kinda junk. That one is a link to a news story.

Then more normal webcomic artist sorta stuff until 16 March, 2024. All the "violent, unfiltered neo-Nazism of Stonetoss" in the files is in the time from March 16-March 20, during which Stonetoss himself posts only once, linking a new comic. So if you're looking to confirm that that stuff is in there, scroll straight to the end.

Part of me is curious why there's no commentary until after Stonetoss gets doxxed then a sudden deluge of shit by a handful of accounts. It doesn't feel organic, but I don't know if that's because it's an attack or if he scrubbed the Telegram channel and the stuff at the end was just what got posted after that. With him being who he is, you'd think someone monitoring his telegram to drag up all the hate speech would have started recording it before 16 March, 2024.

Now having seen way more stonetoss comics than I had ever before, I have to admit this one is pretty fitting: https://stonetoss.com/comic/malpractice/
There's an agreement and understanding shared among researchers in this area to carefully consider case-by-case whether reporting on a particular group or personality would help promote them more than help inform the public, only reporting if they become dangerous and/or known/influential enough to make the concern significantly overshadow what they may receive in free promotion. Is likely the recent social media piranha frenzy from pundit reactionaries after his unmasking inflated his profile across those ethical lines for more ppl this time round.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
Aw shit, here we go again
It's a purity test. "Are you willing to destroy this country so that our party can reign supreme over what remains of it?"

Olympic gold medalist in women's pole vault and inventor of the bolo tie George Santos has announced it's leaving the GOP
Also Nobel Prize winner in the category of pots calling kettles black.