Funny events in anti-woke world

Phoenixmgs

The Muse of Fate
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
w/ M'Kraan Crystal
Sure, if you just continually ignore and deny all of the evidence presented then there's no evidence.

What do you think their intention was when breaking into the capital with weapons while yelling about how they were going to cut people's heads off?
There's literally nothing in the evidence about what they did inside the Capitol. And they were inside for less than 20 minutes.

dreng3

Elite Member
Aug 23, 2011
Country
Denmark
There's literally nothing in the evidence about what they did inside the Capitol. And they were inside for less than 20 minutes.
Shouted about hanging Mike Pence
Invaded capitol after shouting about haning Mike Pence
Went office to office looking for people

"I can't believe that you people would even consider that they might've been trying to catch and hang Mike Pence"

Reactions: Cicada 5

Phoenixmgs

The Muse of Fate
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
w/ M'Kraan Crystal
Shouted about hanging Mike Pence
Invaded capitol after shouting about haning Mike Pence
Went office to office looking for people

"I can't believe that you people would even consider that they might've been trying to catch and hang Mike Pence"
Where is that in the evidence?

Cicada 5

Elite Member
Apr 16, 2015
Country
Nigeria
https://gizmodo.com/right-wing-cons...l-it-outage-was-an-attack-on-trump-2000476804

The world is trying to recover Friday from a global IT outage sparked overnight that’s caused massive problems for airlines, 911 emergency systems, shipping companies, banks, TV broadcasters, and a host of other major industries. And while the cause has now been well established, the conspiracy theorists believe they know the real reason this is all happening: In short, they think Democrats like Barack Obama caused the outage to mess with Donald Trump. Seriously.
In reality, the outage was kicked off by new code pushed out by cybersecurity giant CrowdStrike in the early morning hours of Friday, which really did a number on computers running Microsoft Windows. The issue rippled across the entire world, first raising major alarm bells in Australia given the simple fact that it was the middle of the day on that side of the globe.

But the conspiracy theorists on X think they know the “real” reason that all of this has happened. And the most popular theory right now is that it’s all part of a plot to mess with Donald Trump, who gave one of his rambling and hateful speeches last night at the Republican National Convention in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, despite promises that his tone would dramatically change to one of unity after the attempt on his life.

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
Eh, it was really windy where I live today, the right wing might claim that was an attack on Trump as well.

Agema

Do everything and feel nothing
Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
None of that is fury. They are mocking you.
Indeed: and it is richly deserved, too.

The Democrats may be doomed to lose whoever they put in simply because this sort of shambles makes the whole party look underhanded and incompetent.

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
So we're doing DEI, birtherism, regular racism, misogyny, and what else is on the table?
Trump has taught republicans and republican voters that it's totally cool to be your worst self. His biggest contribution to American politics. One democrates are still wrestling with as they're eager remain civil in the face of those who would put them against the wall.

Cicada 5

Elite Member
Apr 16, 2015
Country
Nigeria

Conservative lawyer George Conway mocked Donald Trump on social media on Sunday after the former president spoke at a rally on Saturday about how people laughed at him over the amount of soldiers he wanted at the U.S.-Mexico border when he was president.

Trump, the Republican presidential nominee, spoke at a campaign rally in Grand Rapids, Michigan, on Saturday—his first since he survived an assassination attempt in Butler, Pennsylvania. The July 13 shooting left him with a bloodied right ear, killed one attendee and seriously injured two others. The gunman, 20-year-old Thomas Matthew Crooks, was killed by Secret Service counter-snipers as investigators continue to determine a motive for the attack.

At Saturday's rally, while speaking about the U.S.-Mexico border wall, Trump said, "When I was building the wall, I said, 'You have to give us 28,000 soldiers' and they laughed at me. I hate when people laugh at me. I hate it. I hate it. It was so disrespectful."

Responding to Trump's remarks, Conway, a Trump critic who was previously married to the former president's former senior adviser, Kellyanne Conway, took to X, formerly Twitter, to mock Trump on Sunday.

"Yes, we did, and, yes, we do. And yes, we know. We most definitely know," Conway wrote as he tagged the recently launched Anti-Psychopath political action committee (PAC).

Phoenixmgs

The Muse of Fate
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
w/ M'Kraan Crystal
My mistake, I treated you as someone arguing in good faith, just forget I said anything and spare me the headache of dealing with someone as infuriatingly dense as yourself.
You came into the discussion pretty late. I'm talking about 2 very specific people, not all of the people at the Capitol.