Funny events in anti-woke world

TheMysteriousGX

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 16, 2014
Country
United States
I'm honestly shocked more people haven't disengaged, and I get stuck in these loops more than most.

Anyway

Gergar12

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 24, 2020
Country
United States

1721248047375.png

It's funny The first Singaporean PM/Founder of Singapore Lee Kuan Yew argued that 'savages' would ruin his country somehow if he allowed free speech in Singapore. Meanwhile, the biggest country he was likely referring to Indonesia has a more positive view of free speech than they do. Ah yes, the barbarian Indonesians who... love free speech???

Schadrach

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 20, 2010
Country
US

in case embed play is foiled by quote tweet quoted tweet

Did I mention this idiot is my governor? Ignoring that he looks like someone who walked right out of central casting for "Governor of West Virginia", ignoring that he managed to get baby dog added to a mural on state history in the Capitol building, ignoring that he brazenly violated state law by not living in the governor's manor he's just plain awful. The only good thing he's done is give my wife a raise a couple of times (state employees are basically guaranteed raises in election years because it's a bad idea to have them mad at you when the election comes around).

Piscian

Elite Member
Apr 28, 2020
Country
United States
Did I mention this idiot is my governor? Ignoring that he looks like someone who walked right out of central casting for "Governor of West Virginia", ignoring that he managed to get baby dog added to a mural on state history in the Capitol building, ignoring that he brazenly violated state law by not living in the governor's manor he's just plain awful. The only good thing he's done is give my wife a raise a couple of times (state employees are basically guaranteed raises in election years because it's a bad idea to have them mad at you when the election comes around).
Jim Justice is the mayor of a small town in 1845 in Utah where in he and the sheriff attempt to run a stranger out of town for investigating the disappearance of local chinese rail road workers.

Reactions: Kwak

Kyrian007

Nemo saltat sobrius
Legacy
Mar 9, 2010
Kansas
Country
U.S.A.
But... But... that dog is so awesome.

Well, I'm sure that is why he's up there during that speech anyway. The dramatic cut to dog chillin was super funny though. And I'm not sure what the dog has to do with West Virginia's history. But I submit that a cute puppy could spice up any Capitol mural... even mine.The_Tragic_Prelude_John_Brown.jpg
Maybe a puppy corgi, licking up the dead confederate's blood?

Schadrach

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 20, 2010
Country
US
But... But... that dog is so awesome.

Well, I'm sure that is why he's up there during that speech anyway. The dramatic cut to dog chillin was super funny though. And I'm not sure what the dog has to do with West Virginia's history. But I submit that a cute puppy could spice up any Capitol mural... even mine.

Dirty Hipsters

This is how we praise the sun!
Legacy
Feb 7, 2011
Country
'Merica
A) This probably isn't true, the whole app isn't likely effected by that one place.
B) There are also thousands of protestors at the RNC.
I like to think that the entire spike is just Lindsey Graham.

There's no evidence that they actually attempted to get to Mike Pence.
Sure, if you just continually ignore and deny all of the evidence presented then there's no evidence.

What do you think their intention was when breaking into the capital with weapons while yelling about how they were going to cut people's heads off?