Funny events in anti-woke world

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
Huzzah! You provided proof for once! I'm so very proud of you.

Now here's a question: If she could get sick like that, then recover quickly, does that mean her constitution is poor, or excellent?
I provide proof for most stuff then we have the same nonsense of "Well they don't count because they're [Not prominent enough / not ideologically extreme enough / no they're really not a Scotsman just because they were born in Scotland and Wear a Kilt and are from an Ancient Scottish clan and sill live in Scotland]"

Hillary was literally off the campaign tour for 2 weeks+ with some of the best possible care imaginable and claimed to have been suffering from it for what a month or so already?

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020
Utterly baffling how ppl think Clinton is at all relevant anymore. Seems like more pointless distraction. Could we at least bond over prince andrew getting sweaty?

ezgif.com-gif-maker-65.jpg

Agema

You have no authority here, Jackie Weaver
Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
Utterly baffling how ppl think Clinton is at all relevant anymore. Seems like more pointless distraction. Could we at least bond over prince andrew getting sweaty?
He doesn't sweat, because he OD'd on adrenaline during the Falkland's War. Or something.

Reactions: XsjadoBlayde

AnxietyProne

Elite Member
Jul 13, 2021
Country
United States

View attachment 4474
He's doing better than most conservatives, though. Not one word about her emails or Benghazi.

Reactions: XsjadoBlayde

TheMysteriousGX

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 16, 2014
Country
United States
In lighter news, people who don't watch Titans, the live action Teen Titans show, continue to be mad at the show that they explicitly have not watched for entering its 3rd season while still not unnecessarily replacing the Black actress playing Starfire, and introducing her sister Blackfire, also played by a Black actress, thereby making the show that, again, they explicitly have not watched for two seasons, inaccurate.

Reactions: Hawki and BrawlMan

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
In lighter news, people who don't watch Titans, the live action Teen Titans show, continue to be mad at the show that they explicitly have not watched for entering its 3rd season while still not unnecessarily replacing the Black actress playing Starfire, and introducing her sister Blackfire, also played by a Black actress, thereby making the show that, again, they explicitly have not watched for two seasons, inaccurate.
My brother literally watched Titans just for the controversy it caused, and for the psychotic nerds that have a meltdown over who plays what. It gives him life to do things like this at times....

We're working on it.

Agema

Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
I hate fandom
Yeah, but this is part of the bullshit PR merry-go-round, isn't it?

They may say stuff like "I need to be less hateful" for the show of not appearing hateful, but in there's no real sentiment of wanting to be less hateful - just a temporary feeling of remorse at overdoing it and getting in trouble.

Reactions: BrawlMan

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
Oh I'm sorry I thought the position was we should be intolerant of intolerance not totally tolerant of people being hateful sexist as long as it's towards the right targets.

I mean this is the same female writer who helped fuel the GTA causes rape controversy many years ago too.

I mean being less hateful to people apparently looks like this doesn't it

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
In other Anti Woke news

China is upset that Life is Strange True Colours actually has the flag of Tibet in it.

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
In other Anti Woke news

China is upset that Life is Strange True Colours actually has the flag of Tibet in it.
Well, I'd say it'd unfair to call it anti-woke. It's more (Chinese) Conservative/Nationalist. I don't think most Americans Conservatives or those who might call themselves anti-woke would agree with this

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
I am glad this douche-biatch does not show up in my feed at all. Honestly, just ignore pussy windbag at this point. He never learns. He will never stop. And he will keep going to either he dies, people in his fan base get tired of him, or there's no money left to be had. Q is just another bitach-in-a-boxstand. Let the asshole complain all he wants; KOTOR will make all of its money regardless.

TheMysteriousGX

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 16, 2014
Country
United States
Oh I'm sorry I thought the position was we should be intolerant of intolerance not totally tolerant of people being hateful sexist as long as it's towards the right targets.

I mean this is the same female writer who helped fuel the GTA causes rape controversy many years ago too.

I mean being less hateful to people apparently looks like this doesn't it

Keep being Not Mad, I guess.

Reactions: Kwak

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
Keep being Not Mad, I guess.
I mean not mad just tired especially of the normal tactic of no actually addressing the points being raised directly and instead going for what is a rather simple and almost playground level claim that the persons argument has no merit because they aren't an android robot.

TheMysteriousGX

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 16, 2014
Country
United States
I mean not mad just tired especially of the normal tactic of no actually addressing the points being raised directly and instead going for what is a rather simple and almost playground level claim that the persons argument has no merit because they aren't an android robot.
O....kay?
And that has what to do with weird dude bros getting super mad about the kotor remake within 10 minutes of posting their "I'm not gonna get super mad at stuff anymore" video?

Kwak

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2014
Country
O....kay?
And that has what to do with weird dude bros getting super mad about the kotor remake within 10 minutes of posting their "I'm not gonna get super mad at stuff anymore" video?
Welcome to the long-draw-of-the-bow non-sequitur slippery-slope world of Dwarvenhobble's reality. Pity him, who lives in such a terrifying place.

Agema

Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
Welcome to the long-draw-of-the-bow non-sequitur slippery-slope world of Dwarvenhobble's reality. Pity him, who lives in such a terrifying place.
It must be a bit like what it was for Japanese soldiers still hiding in jungles in the 1960s because WW2 meant too much to them to accept it was over. When in doubt, bring up a feminist that G****g*** types hated years ago, even though no-one else cares about that ancient history any more.

Reactions: Dalisclock

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
To give The Quartering just the teenie weeniest bit of slack, he couldn't change or "hate less" even if he wanted to. Maybe some part of him would want to give up the hate, but he knows he's cultivated an audience that not only pays him for his hate, they'll turn on him like rabid fucking dogs if they even get a sniff of him potentially turning his back on the anti-SJW grift. It's pretty much the situation that the entire republican party finds itself in. They spent years whipping their audience into this horrifying monster to gain fame, notoriety, and wealth, but now the monster has become too big for them to control or escape from.