Funny events in anti-woke world

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
What are the odds that show host has used racial slurs, cheated on his wife, and/or cheated on his taxes. Taking bets now.

I especially like how there's not even a minute between "send us blackmail material" and "fair and honest reporting".
I don't know who needs to know this but blackmail is illegal. I'm pretty sure attempted blackmail is too, especially on national TV

Gergar12

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 24, 2020
Country
United States
I am kind of happy Bill De Blasio's successor lost, and Eric Adams won. His attacks on the Asian American community by taking away test-based admissions to good high schools in NYC was blatantly attacking the poorest demographics in New York City. These include Bangladeshi, Pakistani, and Chinese. And his clown-ass successor Maya Wiley wanted to abolish ALL police with social workers so that social workers can get shot at.

Rot in political hell De Blasio.

Edit: I just realized something, here's an idea, why not just expand the good high schools, and let the parents/kids choose which high school they want to go to. Why should we have failing high schools that continue to operate? Same with the colleges.

Last edited:

Seanchaidh

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 21, 2009
Country
United States of America
I'm just surprised they're not taking offense at the lack of penises on the masculine M&Ms. IT'S BIOLOGICALLY™ INCORRECT@L#!

Reactions: bluegate

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
Edit: I just realized something, here's an idea, why not just expand the good high schools, and let the parents/kids choose which high school they want to go to. Why should we have failing high schools that continue to operate? Same with the colleges.
So, a couple of problems. First, not all students are the same. The same style of teaching probably wont work on all students, so expanding certain successful ones would only be beneficial if all students were the same. Second, the successful schools have WAY more money going into their coffers. If you expand those high schools to cover more and, most importantly, poor students, the money per student ratio will go down dramatically. I.e. the successful school is only successful due to the fact that they suck all the money out of public education... just as they suck all the successful students out of the public system. Most have such high entry levels, you realise that the school does NOT have to do a single thing with the children and they can class themselves as successful. So third is that they BUY their success, not actually work for it. Lastly, rich parents will not want to 'waste' money on poor children as 'shown' by people like Charles Murray (who people like Sam Harris, Joe Rogan and Bret Weinstein think he has a point, mind you. Only rich people should have money because them being rich means they can handle money.)

In other words, its all a façade that has no substance to it and will break immediately if you try to expand it to other children. Most of this has got to do with there being no one that has any incentive to look after poor students. That's what you need to target.

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
I'm just surprised they're not taking offense at the lack of penises on the masculine M&Ms. IT'S BIOLOGICALLY™ INCORRECT@L#!
If they did have dicks they'd accuse the gay agenda of being pushed. You should understand by now that only women are allowed to get sexualized, doing the same to men will make other straight men feel really, really uncomfortable.

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
Guess who's trying to Bari Wiess themselves some controversy

JP: The hetero white male can't get jobs because BIPoCs now get jobs. This is clearly because they are unqualified...

Me: You realise that you are saying that previously white hetero males only got their jobs because they were white male heteros. Not because they are qualified

I'm still waiting for JP to go to prison. Or him owning up that he straight up lied for political and celebrity points

Reactions: Dalisclock

Agema

You have no authority here, Jackie Weaver
Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
"I can now make shitloads of money without having to deal with any academic paperwork, although my professorial salary and it's pension meant I could have retired and lived very comfortably anyway. But that doesn't make a good essay, so here's some other justification."

That article is tripe. Not only is it patently hysterical, but it's extraordinarily poorly reasoned. Let me paraphrase some of the arguments:

"Even though I haven't asked them, everyone knows and agrees with me secretly, they just won't say so because they are cowards."
"The woke agenda has taken over universities. As proof, take a look at Hollywood [that famed educational institution]"
"People have been appointed to do jobs partly because they represent diversity. This therefore means they are unfit to do those jobs."

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
"I can now make shitloads of money without having to deal with any academic paperwork, although my professorial salary and it's pension meant I could have retired and lived very comfortably anyway. But that doesn't make a good essay, so here's some other justification."

That article is tripe. Not only is it patently hysterical, but it's extraordinarily poorly reasoned. Let me paraphrase some of the arguments:

"Even though I haven't asked them, everyone knows and agrees with me secretly, they just won't say so because they are cowards."
"The woke agenda has taken over universities. As proof, take a look at Hollywood [that famed educational institution]"
"People have been appointed to do jobs partly because they represent diversity. This therefore means they are unfit to do those jobs."
So apparently H3H3 took down their interviews with JP recently. JP was angry because clearly H3H3 is doing cancel culture. H3H3 responded that they grew up and those interviews no longer represent them. JP responded that he never would have done the interviews if there was a possibility of it being taken down...

Which, you know... sounds like something... I just CAN'T put my finger on what...

Gordon_4

The Big Engine
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Australia
So apparently H3H3 took down their interviews with JP recently. JP was angry because clearly H3H3 is doing cancel culture. H3H3 responded that they grew up and those interviews no longer represent them. JP responded that he never would have done the interviews if there was a possibility of it being taken down...

Which, you know... sounds like something... I just CAN'T put my finger on what...
Petulance, that’s what it is and all it is.

Avnger

Trash Goblin
Legacy
Apr 1, 2016
Country
United States
Breitbart is such a dumb website.
I almost find Breitbart interesting in a 'My Crazy Obsession' tv show way. Like if someone were to make a parody of the sum of conservative fears/delusions about the "Lamestream/Legacy Media" (tm), it would look identical to Breitbart, just left-wing. Despite this, it's regularly touted as one a good source of "truth" by (US) conservatives who cannot (or will not) see the craziness.