Funny events in anti-woke world

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
Awwwww.

I wanted Tucker Carlson to be legally confined to the inside of a whack-a-mole machine.

Majestic_Manatee

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2017
Country
Wales
Awwwww.

I wanted Tucker Carlson to be legally confined to the inside of a whack-a-mole machine.

ezgif.com-webp-to-jpg-18.jpg

Leg End

Romans 12:18
Oct 24, 2010
Country
United States
There is not, in fact, a massive uptick in assholes doing shit like this.
I don't got stats on me, so fair enough.
Hell, you don't even know what neighborhood it's in
I know exactly what neighborhood it's in, but that's kinda beside the neighborhood point since I was referring to neighborhoods separately, though this kind of invasion seems more common in 'nicer' places anyway because better free stuff. Think Wet Bandits.

But when referring to bad neighborhoods, I mean ones where you're likely to get random bullets through the window at 3AM, or you get a knock at your motel door by gang members looking for probably someone else, but at that point you're not answering the door, you're just staying silent and getting ready for the door kick.

Schadrach

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 20, 2010
Country
US
Anheuser-Busch hires one (1) trans woman to do one (1) sponsored TikTok post promoting Bud Light with one (1) custom beer can with her face on it, prompting country-wide outrage, boycotting, bomb threats, and this:
I mean, we've had cases like "game company changes cover art because of threats of violence against them over cover art containing a woman with an exposed midriff", so this doesn't surprise me that much.

Awwwww.

You know they fucked up when they pay a 9-figure settlement, the amount is public, and they also had to admit to wrongdoing.

I wish, but that would probably count as "unusual punishment".

OK is a one-party consent state, so if the person who made the recording was part of the conversation or had the consent of any party in the conversation it's legal. If no party in the conversation consented to the recording, then it's an illegal recording. Some states require all parties to consent and generally the state where the recording is happening is the state whose laws apply, unless any party is in CA because CA has decided it can apply it's laws to conduct that happens in other states in a way that's probably unconstitutional but unlikely to be fought all the way to SCOTUS.

"Never mind what we said; recording it is a crime!"
No reason you can't deal with both.

Reactions: Dalisclock