Funny Events of the "Woke" world

Gergar12

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 24, 2020
Country
United States
You're a crazy [ insert your colour here ] man, sir.
Then why the fuck is every government official coming out of the woodwork saying we need to investigate UFOs. It can't all be to confuse people into not taking pictures of NGAD.

Also, there were things like universal healthcare that Obama couldn't do even if he believed in them, he can't just say fuck you McConnell and rush everything thu via cloture because of conservative backlash. He had less power than LBJ, FDR, JFK, etc because of his race.

Phoenixmgs

The Muse of Fate
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
w/ M'Kraan Crystal
The fuck I'm getting the flu, I'm vaccinated like a sane person (yes, yes, it doesn't protect against every flu)

Also, every source I can Google says that getting covid doesn't prevent you from getting the flu, which is also common sense
You will get the flu again at some point, maybe not this year. You will get covid again, maybe not this year.

Firstly, not my point. Covid at least did (maybe no longer since flu has come back) out compete the flu for about 2 years, called viral interference. Secondly, can you name an actual case of someone having covid and the flu at the same time?

Are you for fucking real right now? You're criticising somebody who has personal, relevant experience for taking it to heart when you chat shit about suicide?

You gripe and whine, swear, and type out all-caps furious messages, when people argue with you. You get very easily offended about shit that you have no personal or relevant experience on. And then when your argument touches a nerve for someone else-- someone that actually does have direct personal experience of an extremely sensitive topic-- you just throw this out as another shoddy attack line. Beggars belief, the complete lack of basic empathy or self-reflection.
I don't have a problem talking about anything. Just goes to show you don't know me at all, none of my friends or coworkers have ever seen me get mad. CAPS is the people not understanding what I'm saying and having to constantly repeat myself.

Yeah, how dare I see through your manipulative bullshit.
What manipulate bullshit, all I did was talk about statistics. The Twitter post itself was manipulation bullshit that I commented on.

How is Iraq gonna have a bustling WMD production after they got completely disarmed, everyone is watching them, and inspectors are constantly checking them out? Sure if that happened to say the US, they would have the resources (and diplomacy) to make stuff in secret. You think Iraq even had like 10% the resources and ability of the US or say the UK to be able to have some secret weapons program?

It's fucking common sense.

Buyetyen

Elite Member
May 11, 2020
Country
USA
What manipulate bullshit, all I did was talk about statistics. The Twitter post itself was manipulation bullshit that I commented on.
To be clear, I am referring to your scummy use of suicide and child abuse as a way to browbeat people into agreeing with you.. What you're doing is wrong. I am speaking as someone who has been suicidal more than once. Do not presume to speak for people like me, especially when your reason for doing so is wholly selfish.

Reactions: Thaluikhain

TheMysteriousGX

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 16, 2014
Country
United States
You will get the flu again at some point, maybe not this year. You will get covid again, maybe not this year.

Firstly, not my point. Covid at least did (maybe no longer since flu has come back) out compete the flu for about 2 years, called viral interference. Secondly, can you name an actual case of someone having covid and the flu at the same time?
Gee, I wonder why the preventative measures against a very communicable respiratory disease also worked much better against a much less communicable respiratory disease.

And yeah, at least one. Kinda easy to find, actually

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
I think the government is hiding UFO information, and I am madder at liberals who value transparency than I am at conservatives who of course going to value order, and elite secrecy.

I get why Obama couldn't have released them, he didn't want to be known as the crazy black man, but Joe Biden has no excuse.
Well...yesssss. Given that the U in UFO means "unidentified" and all. This is serious business, anyone could by flying drones around taking pictures of stuff. And sooner or later we are going to see someone fly a drone into an engine of a jet in flight, either as an act of terrorism or hooliganism.

Don't need aliens or whatever to be involved.

As an aside, the earliest UFOs were "mystery airships" in the days when dirigibles ruled the skies. For some time after that UFOs were described as elongated or cigar shaped, because dirigibles were and they set the trend before flying saucers became trendy.

Phoenixmgs

The Muse of Fate
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
w/ M'Kraan Crystal
To be clear, I am referring to your scummy use of suicide and child abuse as a way to browbeat people into agreeing with you.. What you're doing is wrong. I am speaking as someone who has been suicidal more than once. Do not presume to speak for people like me, especially when your reason for doing so is wholly selfish.
Firstly the suicide statistic was misleading because it went back up higher than average with still millions of kids out of school. Closing school has obvious good short-term effect but long-term it's not better (from that data at least). Secondly, unchecked child abuse did cause more overall harm and may have been the reason why suicides went back up above average. How is that speaking for anyone? It's just looking at the data.

Gee, I wonder why the preventative measures against a very communicable respiratory disease also worked much better against a much less communicable respiratory disease.

And yeah, at least one. Kinda easy to find, actually
I wonder why the example they give is HIV...? Maybe because it fucks up you're immune system?

So there's one possibly legit case of someone getting covid and flu at the same time and you think this is something to worry about?

So you think the flu stopped because of masking and covid measures? Even though flu mask studies show that masks don't prevent flu? Also kids are great vectors of the flu and were in school and unmasked in most countries and the flu was still nonexistent. It was viral interference, it's a very old thing that we've known about, not some new theory or anything.

Last edited:

TheMysteriousGX

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 16, 2014
Country
United States
I wonder the example they give is HIV...? Maybe because it fucks up you're immune system?

So there's one possibly legit case of someone getting covid and flu at the same time and you think this is something to worry about?

So you think the flu stopped because of masking and covid measures? Even though flu mask studies show that masks don't prevent flu? Also kids are great vectors of the flu and were in school and unmasked in most countries and the flu was still nonexistent. It was viral interference, it's a very old thing that we've known about, not some new theory or anything.
Or it's because it's an easy example of "when has this happened before". Holy shit dude, no wonder you believe anything if this is the level of your reading comprehension

You're right, when a story mentions a trend of something happening and provides one local and topical example, that means that that's the only time it ever happened. You are very smart

Yes, we know of it happening between rhinoviruses and influenza. Of course, coronaviruses aren't rhinoviruses and you'd have to be an idiot to just *assume* they work the same way, especially when every major medical institution is saying otherwise. It couldn't possibly be masks *and* hand washing *and* social distancing *and* quarantining when sick *and* not going to work when sick *and* not traveling in general. It's like you zero in on being wrong about masks and go stupid in thinking literally everything else we also did also did nothing

RhombusHatesYou

Surreal Estate Agent
Mar 21, 2010
Between There and There.
Country
The Wide, Brown One.
This 'whether or not WMD were real' is a smoke screen to the fact that we should never have invaded in the first place
If the US and UK (or any of the assorted arse gremlins they roped into joining their rolling clusterfuck) had produced credible evidence that Iraq was even working on developing WMDs in violation of UN Resolutions they could have scraped together enough support to get a UN mandate to occupy Iraq to enforce the resolutions, same as they got a UN mandate to occupy Afghanistan because the Taliban wouldn't hand over Osama and his mates.

The problem is that neither the US or UK really gave a flying fuck about if there were WMDs or not, they were out to roll Saddam...annnnnnnnnnd the big problem with that is military action to force a regime change is not considered a legitimate casus belli when it comes to a shitpot of international agreements and conventions... the WMD binfire was just a fig leaf to cover that little issue.

Phoenixmgs

The Muse of Fate
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
w/ M'Kraan Crystal
Or it's because it's an easy example of "when has this happened before". Holy shit dude, no wonder you believe anything if this is the level of your reading comprehension

You're right, when a story mentions a trend of something happening and provides one local and topical example, that means that that's the only time it ever happened. You are very smart

Yes, we know of it happening between rhinoviruses and influenza. Of course, coronaviruses aren't rhinoviruses and you'd have to be an idiot to just *assume* they work the same way, especially when every major medical institution is saying otherwise. It couldn't possibly be masks *and* hand washing *and* social distancing *and* quarantining when sick *and* not going to work when sick *and* not traveling in general. It's like you zero in on being wrong about masks and go stupid in thinking literally everything else we also did also did nothing
Anything happening to people with HIV is not something to apply to the rest of the population because of how very unique HIV is. If that's the leading example you can give, then you're theory is basically fubar.

Again, kids in schools across the world were in-person and no masks and flu was basically nonexistent there. You seriously think we can just stop the flu with unproven mitigation methods along with the population that spreads the flu the most not abiding by those mitigation methods?

Again, just goes to show that you don't know me. I don't get mad because I don't see the point of it as it doesn't accomplish anything.

You're not fooling me. Your reasons for doing this are selfish, not altruistic.
Again, what the fuck are you talking about? It's not meant to be selfish or altruistic. It's just looking at the data...

TheMysteriousGX

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 16, 2014
Country
United States
Anything happening to people with HIV is not something to apply to the rest of the population because of how very unique HIV is. If that's the leading example you can give, then you're theory is basically fubar.
************, the question being asked was "can you get two diseases at once", which they answered with multiple examples. You aren't disproving shit
Again, kids in schools across the world were in-person and no masks and flu was basically nonexistent there. You seriously think we can just stop the flu with unproven mitigation methods along with the population that spreads the flu the most not abiding by those mitigation methods?
I forgot that only school children attending classes could spread influenza