Game Articles and Videos Thread

FakeSympathy

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 8, 2015
Country
US

Jeez, after watching that Crowcat video I knew the CS and TF2 lootboxes were bad, but I didn't realize just how deep the rabbit hole went

Reactions: BrawlMan

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
What do you mean finally?
Only the Sonic/Tails levels in Adventure 1and Sonic/Shadow levels in 2 are mostly fine, but not enough to compensate for the rest of them. So imo overall meh to bad on average.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Only the Sonic/Tails levels in Adventure 1and Sonic/Shadow levels in 2 are mostly fine, but not enough to compensate for the rest of them. So imo overall meh to bad on average.
I won't be on the defense with Adventure, but Adventure 2 is still a great game. Yes there are some stuff that have not aged well, but it plays great overall for each game play section. I will say Mania is more straightforward compared to both games (old school style Sonic game and all), but I find Mania to be overrated. I'll play it over the first Sonic adventure, but I'll take SA2 over Mania any day.

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Found this old music video that straight up replicates the Tifa v Loz fight from Advent Children in live action.

Reactions: BrawlMan