Game Articles and Videos Thread

hanselthecaretaker

My flask is half full
Legacy
Nov 18, 2010
I could tell the leak was legit, but I almost couldn't give a damn. Though I will always smile whenever Rockstar squirms, and cry like the bitches they choose to be.
I’m more sympathetic to the actual employees at Rockstar to some extent, considering they take all their orders from Take2. For all the bad karma they’ve created in this industry, I’m really waiting for the other shoe to drop and will be like, “Serves you right, A-holes!!” when it does.

Reactions: BrawlMan

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
I’m more sympathetic to the actual employees at Rockstar to some extent, considering they take all their orders from Take2. For all the bad karma they’ve created in this industry, I’m really waiting for the other shoe to drop and will be like, “Serves you right, A-holes!!” when it does.
I was more so referring to the assholes up top at Rockstar & T2.

Reactions: hanselthecaretaker

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
He makes a Gears joke and I can see why, but at the same time in terms of gameplay and design this looks way better than any Gears game personally.
ACG made a God Hand joke too. He said it takes more from God of War 4, and feels that is the third person shooter equivalent of it with melee options.

I just realized this is going to be out the same time as Ragnarok. October, November and December so freaking packed this year. What is going on?!

hanselthecaretaker

My flask is half full
Legacy
Nov 18, 2010
ACG made a God Hand joke too. He said it takes more from God of War 4, and feels that is the third person shooter equivalent of it with melee options.

I just realized this is going to be out the same time as Ragnarok. October, November and December so freaking packed this year. What is going on?!
Money. Holiday season money, more specifically.

hanselthecaretaker

My flask is half full
Legacy
Nov 18, 2010
It might seem like I'm ragging on this game, but c'mon. you can't argue that's just embarrasing
Short-lived sentiments -

Maybe its final resting place can be right next to ET. At least it shouldn’t be as much of an environmental hazard now though, with all the digital distribution.

Last edited:

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
Short-lived sentiments -

Maybe its final resting place can be right next to ET. At least it shouldn’t be as much of an environmental hazard now though, with all the digital distribution.

I can't wait for Matt mcmucsles to do the "What happened?" Video on it. I mean, I can, but I do look forward to it.

I doubt it'll be pure gold like the FO76 videos but Besthesda put in a lot of work into that garbage fire of a launch.

Last edited: