Game Dogs: A Woofcraft Wedding

Magnalian

Dec 10, 2009
Rednog said:
Wait wasn't someone supposed to die this episode?
Also what was with Beth's eyes, the have closed glance up looked really creepy...looked like she had a nerdgasm every couple of seconds.
Beth died, in a way.

spartan1077

Aug 24, 2010
George Palmer said:
spartan1077 said:
I shot roger 62 times! Why did no one die! Can anyone explain this to me? I want someone to DIE!
Coming very soon to a monitor near you. :)
you better not be lying to me >:| I will nerd rage on you! RWARARHASIFHAIGH... I'm sory I yelled

DarthFennec

May 27, 2010
At first I was like `this is fucking stupid' and then I was like `Beth is annoying me' and finally I was like `lol awesome' ^_^

Genixma

Sep 22, 2009
So out of curiousity is this what you meant by "Killing" one of the characters?

Iron Lightning

Lightweight Extreme
Oct 19, 2009
Heh, I don't usually like Game Dogs, but this episode was pretty good; it reminded me of:

Cheers, Z of the Na'vi, thanks for doing my youtube search for me.

Jfswift

Hmm.. what's this button do?
Nov 2, 2009
I'll probably burn for this but I thought that was a little funny in Gamedogs.

Mr.Mattress

Level 2 Lumberjack
Jul 17, 2009
George Palmer said:
Buccura said:
I wonder what the expansions would be called.

The Barking Crusade.

Only decent one I can think of.
(bow)WoW
The Frozen Bone
Wrath of the ***** King
CAT-aclysm (the worse thing ever to a dog)

Im sure theres more :)
Just wanted to point this out: The Frozen Bone is referencing the Frozen Throne. But the Frozen Throne is an expansion to WarCraft 3, not WoW. Cause I still make (Bad) Custom Campaigns on WCIII, that's how I know.

Talyn

Jan 11, 2009
I am sorry to say this, but your show is just not funny. The jokes are not funny. I would describe them as overused, not original and annoying.

The previous episode had a few chuckles from me... this one. Nothing. Episodes like the last are very rare.

You seem to be trying too hard...

MrNickster

Apr 23, 2010
I liked it. I'm one of the maybe 12 people who likes Game Dogs and thinks that it's funny. Not rolling around holding your sides hilarious, but still funny and entertaining. I liked Bethany's rambling, Bob's wire traps and Chet and Rogers wedding killing spree. It was a good episode.

Indecizion

Aug 11, 2009
Z of the Na said:
PurpleSkull said:
Oh god. This episode sucked. Liked most of the other ones. Stick to what you did with knives R us.

Kinda liked the part when they started to kill everyone at the wedding. Got boring after a few seconds though. And beth's stupid nonsense she spouted was just annoying. I should have aimed for her at the shooting.
thefreeman0001 said:
PurpleSkull said:
Oh god. This episode sucked. Liked all of the other ones. .
fixed for you.
Typical users. Unwilling to accept new forms of comedy that isn't ZP or Unskippable. If you don't like it, that's fine. There's no reason to ruin it for the rest of us.

OT: This was a funny episode, reminded me of my World of Warcraft days, in addition to the real-life incident this is making fun of. It's rather amusing that people take role-playing to this extreme, but I did enjoy Chet and Rodger's reactions to discovering the power of obtaining phat lewtz.

Edit: Found the video. Could this episode possibly be a reference to this?

YEP, thats what i thought cant remember which dog but one of them started singing, "i aint no goddamn son of a *****" which is a song in that video if you remember :p kinda hard to miss the direct link there

Zenode

Jan 21, 2009
The way chet said "you had phat loot" made my day, goddamn im loving this series now