Game Dogs: Game Makes You

Samsont

Jun 11, 2009
WOLVERINES! I love that russian-O-vision it really adds to their personality, and bob is hilarious! Make more episodeslike this one, but please try to make them longer.

Snapette

Mar 1, 2010
Lyri said:
Kollega said:
Um, he's supposed to be a husky.
As I mentioned, by all appearances. He just looked like a sheep dog. *shrug*
Yeah, the Russian's definitely a Husky.

Anyway, I agreed 100% with everything Willgreg123 said. And like most people, it seems, I enjoyed that quickish episode. Bob's transformation is still hilarious. Not the best episode of the series, or even as strong as the game show promo, but good. I may be one of the few people who likes most of the characters, both main and supporting--although those roles seem to have been switched so far this season. Which I suppose is okay, based on the quality so far, as long as there's more development for everybody, interesting new characters, humorous moments, etc., ahead.

dmcc85

Feb 18, 2010
those new characteres are great.
bob finally DOES something.
and its all somehow good.
or let's say : better than first season.

Nerdfury

I Can Afford Ten Whole Bucks!
Feb 2, 2008
MFunction said:
America leave Russia alone! There are no long communist! and there is nothing wrong with it! This is really annoying almost 20 years since Russia been a capitalist country it's not funny!
Sounds like communist talk to me, eh, pinko?

You know, the plot of this season seems to be very similar to that of Code Monkeys.

Fanatical

Jul 31, 2009
You really can't judge a book by its cover. Though the first season was laking greatly. When I saw the season two promo I had to go back and catch up. Bob is now awesome! WOLVERINES!

Calbeck

Bearer of Pointed Commentary
Jul 13, 2008
Love the Russians, especially the switching to old-film and music with the dialogue. Bob makes a great looney...though "Wolverines" is kinda gettin' old already. And that's from a guy who loved "Red Dawn".

George Palmer

Halfro Representative
Feb 23, 2009
jakefongloo said:
interesting how niece siralabahir means not impressed AND what he said lol
They are interchangeable in Russian. If you spoke it you would hear the slight inflection difference and understand.

"Thats real frontier gibberish!" ;)

George Palmer

Halfro Representative
Feb 23, 2009
Calbeck said:
Love the Russians, especially the switching to old-film and music with the dialogue. Bob makes a great looney...though "Wolverines" is kinda gettin' old already. And that's from a guy who loved "Red Dawn".
Whats "Red Dawn"?

Calbeck

Bearer of Pointed Commentary
Jul 13, 2008
*facepalms
George Palmer said:
Calbeck said:
Whats "Red Dawn"?
/me facepalms

George Palmer

Halfro Representative
Feb 23, 2009
Calbeck said:
*facepalms
George Palmer said:
Calbeck said:
Whats "Red Dawn"?
/me facepalms
Whats "facepalm"?