Game Dogs: Game Makes You

Scarecrow

Jun 27, 2010
What kind of dogs are the Russians?

A very funny show. It's getting better all the time.

Joeyd

Jun 24, 2009
Still haven't laughed yet but I can see it's getting better and they are listening to the constructive comments. Even the title of the show doesn't support the jokes, I haven't seen a real game joke since the first episode. Put in some jokes on some games we know, something they can compare to their crappy Satan's retrievers game would be nice.

-No more 1 minute long annoying intro
-More Bob
-The jokes aren't funny but we see that you guys tried to work on them and that's a +

Keep it up, I'll keep watching even tho I love D&A and AL a lot more.

MetalGenocide

Dec 2, 2009
Bob is here to save the day. And by that I mean, remove the boredom from the rest of the episode. He's "magical" like that.

beema

Aug 19, 2009
Why do all the characters sway (or jerk their arms) back and forth when they talk? It's really unsettling.

Also, these new slimjim commercials suck ass. Where's Randy Savage?

Lord_Gremlin

Apr 10, 2009
George Palmer said:
JourneyThroughHell said:
You know, this episode is actually pretty good and the stereotyping of Russians I find hilarious.

But that language they're speaking... not Russian. At all.
Yes it is. Its TOTALLY Russian. Its from the upper, mid, eastern, north west, central region of Russia.
No, it's not. And don't try to fool me, I'm Russian myself. Episode is alright, although stereotyping is kinda outdated, but I guess that was the point.

Dekrypted

Aug 8, 2010
Drago is officially my favorite character and I love the Russian-O-Vision. Keep it up guys it gets better every week! WOLVERINES!

Buccura

Aug 13, 2009
I want an old camera filter to come over me, along with Russian music every time I talk with a Russian accent! D:

El_Moss

Jul 21, 2009
I can't believe I'm saying this...

But that was actually quite good. The fact that I laughed once surprised me, the fact that I laughed throughout most of the episode... Basically, keep this up.

wonkify

Oct 2, 2009
I couldn't help myself, I laughed every time "Wolverines!" popped up. I really enjoy this series.

Kamunt

Mar 19, 2010
The Season 2 promo was hilarious, but then the first episode disappointed me...but then I was all happy face because things got awesome. This and the last two episodes were pretty damn good. A few episodes fell flat, but Bob's greatly-contrasting personality and some actually clever visual gags seem to be pulling things pretty nicely along here. They say that the quality of a sitcom can often be measured by the quality of the support characters. If that's the case, then the quality of Game Dogs is steadily rising.

z3rostr1fe

Aug 14, 2009
All I can say is that this show already had too much "Mixed Reviews", which makes me confused as a viewer, as well.

Some parts are funny, some parts are not. I guess you really can't please everyone... Although in this show, everyone's quite vocal about their opinion about it...